Skip to main content

Anyone else warming to Trav?

He's definitely been less annoying lately. I think his protective feelings for Baby Aish are genuine which kind of softens me to him a bit. But not a lot, just a bit. He's still got some really tool-y traits, and he is definitely copying others in the house based on what he perceives gives them attention. Like Skye's awful vocab, his attention seeking haircut, and for a minute there I even thought he was going to embark on growing a David beard.
Oh no, not a David beard. Please no. I think he thought he was going to be THE popular male, with the guys hanging on his every word. But he's not. Without Aisha he has nothing really. Not that having Aisha is a lot...

Good point. Sometimes I find myself agreeing with him but am put off by his elocution of it

The other day when the subtitles has 'youse' in them haha

When ever he has made a point, I actually have tended to agree with him. Maybe I am forgetting things, but I don't really recall him saying much I don't disagree or at least don't understand the point he is making.

Was curious to see what Travis does for a living, checked his profile, he coordinates the importation of alcohol.

Youse should send mi fiddy slabs of the good shit pronto!
lol he's probably a forklift driver at an alcohol storage warehouse. there's quite a large 1 not too far from where he's from (in Altona) that mainly deals with the importation of Vodka Cruisers. I don't think he'd be "in charge" of ordering or anything substantial like that. my god, imagine that! We'd be f*cked.

tumblr_nbjsc4Icg11tx8h89o1_500.gif

BOOM! Found it...https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=t0zNTy6hx2I#t=1992 watch from about 33.10 - 35.30. Massive wanker. Basically eluding to the fact that if they were on the outside he would've smashed him.
Um...........

I watched it. And it was exactly how I remembered it.

There was nothing there at all that eluded that if they were on the outside he would've smashed him. In fact, there was no words spoken about even being outside the BB house.

Watched again and this video make me cringe for Sam again. What a Liar. Most men would have backed of from Sam so Sam is not used to being spoken to. I think Sam is always the boss of his group of friends (if he has any) This made me like Travis even more and I love what up all night said. That he is quite smart but not as well spoken. Agree. WTH. Maybe in time I will become his fan.emo.gif emo.gif

I can't stand him. His reasons for nominating Jason were just cringeworthy. 'I'm trying to get lean and I don't appreciate having chocolate put on my pancakes' - are you serious? Just fucking scrape it off or ask for some without the chocolate. It is not anyone's responsibility but yours to 'get lean', and if it's really such a problem, you have access to a gym 24 fucking 7.
It's a worse reason than Lisa's "Cat is wearing a sports bra, therefor I nominate her". All Jason did was put in the extra effort to make his pancakes taste better.. Ungrateful much? I agree with your post 100%

It's a worse reason than Lisa's "Cat is wearing a sports bra, therefor I nominate her". All Jason did was put in the extra effort to make his pancakes taste better.. Ungrateful much? I agree with your post 100%
Honestly, I think he just had no reasons for nominating Jason, because him, Lisa and Cat agreed to nominate either Priya or Jason that nomination.

Honestly, I think he just had no reasons for nominating Jason, because him, Lisa and Cat agreed to nominate either Priya or Jason that nomination.
I thought in The Treehouse they had decided to nominate Sandra and Jason? anyway were going to target HM's that had not been up already..

just checked and Travis nominated
3-Sandra
2-Jason
Cat
3-Sam
5-Priya

Back