Skip to main content

Anyone else warming to Trav?

Aisha > Tahan

Yes he can be a bit scuzzy and can have seriously cringeworthy moments ("I'll make you feel expensive" to Aisha ...ughhh), but I actually think his heart's in the right place and through MassageGate has shown himself to be a caring, honourable person.

I have him ahead of all of the other males in there bar David now ... and ahead of some of the female housemates too (Cat, Sandra).

Travie's alright.

resizer.aspx

Last edited:
I hate to say this, but I disliked him and yesterday (this week) I started to see another side to him. Still not enough for him to be my favourite but yeah I felt bad when he was up for eviction along with all those other people.

I think that because at first he acted all attention-seeky and alpha, it was easy to really dislike him. But now, with Lawson and Sam being as they are, I can see how people can be warming to Trav in a lovable doofus/underdoggy sort of way. I'm not ready to admit to myself I feel this way about him, but I can see where this thread is coming from.

Actually, I was so close to warming up to him this week. So close.

...right until he strutted to Sam, acting all protective and all about Aisha (when she didn't ask him to). It was none of his business and rather arrogant of him.

Well my views on him haven't changed but there's more HMs (e.g. Sam) I'm starting to dislike a lot more than him.

Is that close enough?

In a word, no. Which is not to say he doesn't have good qualities. I liked him in a moment in his first night interview with Sonia. He had warm eyes. I see that in him now and then. But mostly, no.

I can't stand him. His reasons for nominating Jason were just cringeworthy. 'I'm trying to get lean and I don't appreciate having chocolate put on my pancakes' - are you serious? Just fucking scrape it off or ask for some without the chocolate. It is not anyone's responsibility but yours to 'get lean', and if it's really such a problem, you have access to a gym 24 fucking 7.

I don't mind him anymore! This season I don't have many housemates I actually like. I have a huge bunch of HMs I don't mind and he sits in there now rather than my can't stand bunch haha.

He doesn't come across in the best way but his heart is in the right place. There's no maliciousness in him, unlike Sam who I see as a bit malicious and "revenge-y" in some of the stuff he does. Also from what I saw, Travis went up to Sam and said "hey Aisha's upset about what happened and I think you should apologise" he was not acting the way Sam said he was.

Even though he got criticised both ways for it and got a bit too eager, I think what he actually said to Sam was pretty reasonable and was genuinely aimed at helping both Sam and Aisha. He didn't seem to have any other motive than to make Aisha feel better. So yeah, I think he raised himself a notch. Sam's objections seemed a bit spurious to me, but Travis himself has made some seemingly strategic objections to others' behaviour too, so he can't complain.

Back