Skip to main content

Anyone else warming to Trav?

Yeah, he's "authentic"; if you mean tragically stereotypically "strine". The okker bloke. Clancy of the Overblow.

But, he's also misogynistic, controlling and well, sorry, dumb as a plant. I wouldn't spend 55 cents on a plant (it would be doomed for death... black thumb disease); so no way on this planet am I picking up a voting utility to save that poor suckers ass.

Glad you're not holding back...and completely agree with you!

Mr Beam, at your service :)P

edit: also pissed I missed an apostrophe ...

Yeah, he's "authentic"; if you mean tragically stereotypically "strine". The okker bloke. Clancy of the Overblow.

But, he's also misogynistic, controlling and well, sorry, dumb as a plant. I wouldn't spend 55 cents on a plant (it would be doomed for death... black thumb disease); so no way on this planet am I picking up a voting utility to save that poor suckers ass.
You want a house full of identical politically correct inoffensive muppets, is that it? I may not agree with everything Trav does or say but I like the variety he brings to the dynamics of the house.

He can be annoying, but I appreciate his honesty. He isn't afraid to be direct when necessary. Most of the other male housemates put on a nice persona, when they're actually very sly (a bunch of huge gossipers, really). Travis has one of the most consistent personalities.

Travis is so misunderstood, he is portrayed as your typical jock (meathead) but he is so nice and genuine, He is the only male in the house that does not speak about anyone behind their back! The 'power group' see him as a massive threat especially ryan and sam. They talk about him so much but act so nice to his face. Sam would have to be one of the worst housemates we have had in history and ryan dont get me started on that little snake! how about you tell people how you really feel instead of bitching about it to everyone else

he has good intentions. his direct approach gets him in trouble but him speaking up for aisha was understandable. she goes on about being strong but couldnt stop crying. if aisha didnt want travis to talk to sam, tell him no. what was he suppose to do? she couldnt speak up for herself during and after the massage. travis took the initiative cause aisha couldnt.

Travis is so misunderstood, he is portrayed as your typical jock (meathead) but he is so nice and genuine, He is the only male in the house that does not speak about anyone behind their back! The 'power group' see him as a massive threat especially ryan and sam. They talk about him so much but act so nice to his face. Sam would have to be one of the worst housemates we have had in history and ryan dont get me started on that little snake! how about you tell people how you really feel instead of bitching about it to everyone else

It's because he won't just go with the flow. So he's not on their side but not aggreeing and being able to be manipulated by them.

The whole staff task, Ryan and to a lesser extent Sam made everyone miserable about it. Travis wouldn't have just gone with that.

The ironic thin, telling Travis they are there in the house as individuals when he stood up for Aisha. Yet there problem with him is that he is an individual. Not easily manipulated and letting them set the tone.

The way he talks makes me cringe, but yeah I'm beginning to warm to him.

He's a straight shooter and what you see is what you get. He will confront an issue head on. Most of the other people in the house are scared to do that, it makes them look a bit pathetic & petty.

I LOL'd when he said "don't talk". He kind of had a point, though... that must have been one of the reasons they failed.

I can't stand him. His reasons for nominating Jason were just cringeworthy. 'I'm trying to get lean and I don't appreciate having chocolate put on my pancakes' - are you serious? Just fucking scrape it off or ask for some without the chocolate. It is not anyone's responsibility but yours to 'get lean', and if it's really such a problem, you have access to a gym 24 fucking 7.
And if you recall he actually kissed Jason's hand in appreciation when he brought him those chocolate covered pancakes.

yes, he is obnoxious, but that is his age, all my nephews are like that, but he is by no means cunning, calculating, etc. my pecking order is david, priya, skye, then travie, he is better than the rest
he isn't smart enough to be cunning or calculating. he couldn't even spell cunning or calculating let alone be it.

It's just normal walking.

Do you believe the tone of his voice, or the words he used to Sam, matched the way you perceived his body language?
if you recall his words later on were "if this went down outside of the BB house things would've gone down a lot differently" (or something very similar to that). take it easy tough guy, what are you gonna do? beat up on a guy with 1 leg?

Back