Skip to main content

Are we seriously getting no live updates at all this year?

Well if it WAS interesting, wouldn't they put it to air? They are losing a lot of potential watchers doing this... I know it's only day 3 though. So no complaining!
You seem to be under the impression that someone competent is at the helm...

Anything interesting will be hidden from us, so Alex can focus on stupid manufactured storylines.

I kinda want the Daily Show editing issue addressed too. It's just as bad imo.

Bad move on their part - we should be feeling excitement and anticipation and talking about HOUSEMATES at this stage, not feeling disappointed and aggravated and talking about stupid-heads who should remain behind the scenes.

It seems this year their social media role is just to live tweet the show and post photos and shit. I think as long as its winning the ratings they will keep it this way because they think not giving any information out means more people will tune in to see the what happens next but this is not the Big Brother concept at all, they might as well change the name of the show.

Well, if it's not his issue he better at least be trying to do something about it because whether it's his call or not, in the end it's affecting HIS show, so he has every reason to be concerned.

@michdealm My suggestion would be to kindly request Alex forward your message with a matter of urgency directly to the person calling the shots for the online/digital side of BB

(No email address listed for Alex Parsons).

Feedback | Contact http://www.nineentertainment.com.au/contact-us.aspx

Alex Parsons - Managing Director of Mi9
Alex is the Managing Director of Mi9, responsible for the Nine Entertainment Co (NEC) digital businesses including ninemsn network, 9Jumpin, the Daily Mail Australia and RateCity. He brings to the role a wealth of skills and experience across digital media and ecommerce developed in a variety of leadership positions in both Australian and international market leaders through his career.

http://www.nineentertainment.com.au/management-team/digital.aspx

Alex, loves being the centre of attention when it suits him. But now passes the buck when he knows they're in the shit. Typical.

Which means the social media budget got slashed dramatically. Would make sense that Channel Nine controls it.
The fact they pushed this show so far back this year and that they only have a 10 week season means they are doing it on the cheap for sure, but they didn't count on winning ratings every night because of it. which annoys me to no end.

Adam Brunes' Experience
Digital Producer
Endemol Australia
Privately Held; 5001-10,000 employees; Media Production industry
August 2014 – Present (2 months) Queensland, Australia
On-site Digital Producer for Big Brother Australia 2014. Key responsibilities include editorial planning and scheduling, talent interviews, feature articles, live event coverage, retrospectives, multimedia galleries, sub-editing and online content management.

http://au.linkedin.com/pub/adam-brunes/58/a8b/a10

Back