Skip to main content

Tullys back??!!

If she is reinstated as a HM, then they should just do away with the whole farce of voting and just tell us "This is who we've decided to evict" every week.
Ed, all three intruders, the sisters, Ben, mikalyia, jade, Tully, drew, tahan, Tim

As long as they stick to that script and keep the goofball Australian public out of it, everything will be copesetic.

Wishful thinking! But seriously, if she is the producers' favorite and is going back in as a full time housemate or for a significant period of time to salvage her image, that's just unfair. She had her chance, but decided to hook up with Drew knowing very well how this would come across. I also wish other housemates were more upfront with her instead of bitching behind her back, maybe she would improve her behavior while she was still in the house. Like she said herself, Matt bringing her negativity up with her helped her to become more self-aware. She didn't pay attention to the Drully grilling by other housemates though, but I guess she didn't care anymore.
Life and Big Brother are not fair.

Not even the Texas State Fair which is in full swing now with its crazy list of fried delicacies. (Paid for by the Texas Tourism Bureau and the Campaign to Bring Tully Back Because it would be Funny)

Life and Big Brother are not fair.

Not even the Texas State Fair which is in full swing now with its crazy list of fried delicacies. (Paid for by the Texas Tourism Bureau and the Campaign to Bring Tully Back Because it would be Funny)

it's a great analogy really... Big Tex burning - not fair. Bringing in a new Big Tex that is the same yet much different - not fair but fun.

if any evicted housemate ever comes back i stop voting....and i doubt i would be the only one.

You're definitely not the only one. Apparently there's another person up in Newcastle who will also stop voting.

Tully tweeted before that she was back in the Gold Coast and nervous for tonight..it could be just because she's going to the eviction show ( like previous evictees) and nervous about who's leaving...or maybe she is doing something on stage with BB's Tully's Back promotion?

Tully could be going back in temporarily. Maybe they will tell the public this but not the housemates. Who knows?
I guess we'll find out tonight.

Tully could be going back in temporarily. Maybe they will tell the public this but not the housemates. Who knows?
I guess we'll find out tonight.

They should definitely not tell the contestants anything. And they should not tell the viewers either.

Last edited:
As much as I would love it if she did, I doubt very much that she is going back into the house. I'd say that she will just be on stage, potentially something to do with the 'ask Tully' thing on twitter and as a potential reunion with Drew.

From some of the posts on Twitter I think it is usual for there to be ex-housemates backstage at an eviction waiting for the latest evictee, so it may also be something to do with that.

She has to be doing something other than sitting in the crowed or else they wouldn't have advertised her as back so much (at least I don't think, but who the hell knows with channel 9).

The only thing that makes me think Tully will actually re-enter the house is that she mentioned being "so nervous for tonight" on twitter.

Would love to see her go back in, the show has lost a lot without her to be honest. The male intruders added nothing, and don't even get me started on the sisters! However, I seriously doubt it given she was voted out. I suspect she may be given the power to influence nominations--just my guess. Do I have my weeks confused or was everyone nominated after she left and therefore no superpower?

You'll probably see more of Tully on the BB website after her appearance. I can tell you now she is cash. in. the. bank. Every time a Tully issue came up our website traffic exploded. She's gold for ratings.

You'll probably see more of Tully on the BB website after her appearance. I can tell you now she is cash. in. the. bank. Every time a Tully issue came up our website traffic exploded. She's gold for ratings.
I know, I still can't believe we had over 3,000 people on BBBA alone on one of the nights something Tully related happened. That's more than the Turkey Slap and Big Brother ending on Ch10 ever had! :eek:

In all honesty, I much rather we talk about Drew's front.

I know, I still can't believe we had over 3,000 people on BBBA alone on one of the nights something Tully related happened. That's more than the Turkey Slap and Big Brother ending on Ch10 ever had! :eek:

Tully being dumped was 3000 on the forums at one time but 57,000 people visiting in the whole day. Turkey slap still wins at 133,000 people visiting the site in one day. I still remember the journalists calling me.

Back