Skip to main content

Tullys back??!!

Crazy thing is I got full on attacked by a couple of rabid Tully fans when I dared to point out that she was well aware of where the cameras were. Going so far as to try to get Drew in a 'blind spot' the night of the LNF where they ended up smooching under the towel. They were adamant she'd have forgotten about the cameras, the HMs wouldn't know where they were, etc.

So yeah, I must admit I smiled listening to her say that tonight. Even more so because their dream of having her return to the house was shattered immediately. It's the one time I'm glad Ch 9 overhyped something on the show.

A personal victory mrs b

Trust me, if the ad says Tully is Back, she aint just going back to Dreamworld to do appearances, She is going back in the HOUSE.

Tully is far from stupid. Give her credit.

Tully is not going to publicly promote what she is going back for, because she isn't allowed to.

Just watch the show and see her return Wednesday to our TV screens.

I so can't wait. The house has been boring since she left.

[MENTION=99]Goon[/MENTION] what happened to Tully going back into the house???
I am seriously disappointed (for [MENTION=34851]BBfan-[/MENTION] of course, not at all for myself :p )

Last edited:
I found interesting how her enthusiasm for getting together with Drew suddenly increased after she saw the clip of him. I still maintain she is incredibly immature and will try to work the world to her advantage alone.

I found interesting how her enthusiasm for getting together with Drew suddenly increased after she saw the clip of him. I still maintain she is incredibly immature and will try to work the world to her advantage alone.

Or she was being cautious and was a bit less so after seeing he'd still been thinking about her. Different people are going to see things differently, needless to say. :)

so angry at BB for this, im used to them misleading us but this time it was outright lying, and all for ratings which didnt even work. I saw an ad at the bottom of the screen last week that actually said "Tully goes back in".
bull. shit.

I thought it was a good interview. I'm dissapointed that she was not further involved.

I watched the show for the first time in over a week. It is definitely less interesting now.

EDIT: Oh, but what bothered me was that she said that she wasn't expecting for all that stuff to be shown so they would talk about boring things on purpose when the camera was focussing on others. Does this mean if we had never seen that footage that she would have gone back to her girlfriend like nothing happened and no one would have known the wiser? Eek. :/

My first thoughts also.

I still maintain she is incredibly immature and will try to work the world to her advantage alone.

Agree, as a potential partner she needs a fair bit more seasoning for my taste.

I am seriously disappointed (for [MENTION=34851]BBfan-[/MENTION] of course, not at all for myself :p )

Haha
Yes I'd also like to know to why [MENTION=99]Goon[/MENTION] said she was going back in the house.

Considering she drove me insane while she was in the house, I was pretty interested to hear what she had to say regarding her ex girlfriend, and was REALLY pleased she didn't go back in.

yeah and that footage was pretty much the day of or just after she left, when he noticed her absence more, and BB asking the question Do you love Tully? of course he would say yes. on the Live feed Mikkayla and Jade are missing the sisters because they would usually be hanging out.
I think her coming back and now suggesting she wants a relationship with Drew if he was keen, probably hurt his chances of staying longer in the house, than saying they were just close friends (like she did last week)...if they do try to get together, if might only last a few days/weeks until Drew finds out all the trouble/hurt it caused, and actually see/hear bad how she treated him a lot of the time, considering he was her best friend in the house. I'd hope his friends and family set him straight. I think Jade's mum and friends will also tell her about Ed.

yeah and that footage was pretty much the day of or just after she left, when he noticed her absence more, and BB asking the question Do you love Tully? of course he would say yes. on the Live feed Mikkayla and Jade are missing the sisters because they would usually be hanging out.
I think her coming back and now suggesting she wants a relationship with Drew if he was keen, probably hurt his chances of staying longer in the house, than saying they were just close friends (like she did last week)...if they do try to get together, if might only last a few days/weeks until Drew finds out all the trouble/hurt it caused, and actually see/hear bad how she treated him a lot of the time, considering he was her best friend in the house. I'd hope his friends and family set him straight. I think Jade's mum and friends will also tell her about Ed.

Considering Drew's sister was with Tully into the early morning hours after the show something tells me his family won't be "setting him straight" as you hope. I'm sure this is devastating news for you.

Considering Drew's sister was with Tully into the early morning hours after the show something tells me his family won't be "setting him straight" as you hope. I'm sure this is devastating news for you.
LOL yeah I noticed at the eviction show that they had chatted..
I think family and friends will hangout, same as the other evictees, and will hang out after the show but don't think their relationship will last after all the bad publicity..but who knows?

I just don't think Tully was doing Drew any favours with the public by trying to encourage the Drully relationship, until Drew is out and they talk. Drew's sister knows that Drew considers Tully his best friend in the house, so I think they would bond for now.

I told [MENTION=99]Goon[/MENTION] to pass on to Alex my displeasure at any possible Tully return. I assume Alex didn't want to upset me and so changed his plans. :p

Trust me, if the ad says Tully is Back, she aint just going back to Dreamworld to do appearances, She is going back in the HOUSE.

Tully is far from stupid. Give her credit.

Tully is not going to publicly promote what she is going back for, because she isn't allowed to.

Just watch the show and see her return Wednesday to our TV screens.

I so can't wait. The house has been boring since she left.

I told [MENTION=99]Goon[/MENTION] to pass on to Alex my displeasure at any possible Tully return. I assume Alex didn't want to upset me and so changed his plans. :p

:mad:

... Hehe just kidding.

Your possibly half right as there has been a massive backlash across social media since the ads came on about "Tullys back"

Haha
Yes I'd also like to know to why [MENTION=99]Goon[/MENTION] said she was going back in the house.

I'd say the answer is that Goon thought she was. Oops. Maybe more ego than insider.

I knew she wasn't and I am sorry for misleading those Tully fans, I just loved playing it up, just to see the reaction from people on here.

I knew she was only going back to Q & A with Sonya.

Sorry to those fans.

I will try and make it up. Stay Tuned.

[MENTION=486]bleachy_dude[/MENTION],

I am sorry. I didn't email Alex cause I knew she wasn't going back into the house.

I knew she wasn't and I am sorry for misleading those Tully fans, I just loved playing it up, just to see the reaction from people on here.

I knew she was only going back to Q & A with Sonya.

Sorry to those fans.

I will try and make it up. Stay Tuned.

So bad!!!!

I'd never do anything like that :)

Back