Skip to main content

Tullys back??!!

I knew she wasn't and I am sorry for misleading those Tully fans, I just loved playing it up, just to see the reaction from people on here.

I knew she was only going back to Q & A with Sonya.

Sorry to those fans.

I will try and make it up. Stay Tuned.

I still love you but your 'make it up' better be biiiiiiigggggg!!!!

Lol, sorry for telling people she was back. I know Tully and I knew she wasn't coming back on the show :D sorry

Her appearance was irrelevant and a bit of a useless attempt to redeem her public image. It was basically redoing the Drully part of her eviction interview which was a lie. I know the only apology she owes is to her girlfriend, but we don’t know what they said to each other in private, so if she really wanted the majority of the public to somehow change their opinion of her, she should have been more remorseful and acknowledged her true feeling for Drew as opposed to changing them according to what Drew says when he is out. She cheated publicly, so there should have been some kind of public accountability, and we don’t have to know either one of them personally to see that what she’s done is plain wrong.

Romanticizing that relationship in her eviction footage and now is kind of inappropriate, given the circumstances in which it had developed. Notice the romantic background music and cutting out “but I love to hate her” from Drew’s answer.

What I don’t get is why she was still saying they were just friends in her post-eviction interviews after having found out about the breakup, all the backlash and what exactly was and wasn’t shown of Drully. Whether they hook up on the outside is irrelevant, but I guess with that interview BB wanted to make sure everybody knew she was single in case they do coz not everybody follows this storyline on social media.

Her appearance was irrelevant and a bit of a useless attempt to redeem her public image. It was basically redoing the Drully part of her eviction interview which was a lie. I know the only apology she owes is to her girlfriend, but we don’t know what they said to each other in private, so if she really wanted the majority of the public to somehow change their opinion of her, she should have been more remorseful and acknowledged her true feeling for Drew as opposed to changing them according to what Drew says when he is out. She cheated publicly, so there should have been some kind of public accountability, and we don’t have to know either one of them personally to see that what she’s done is plain wrong.

Romanticizing that relationship in her eviction footage and now is kind of inappropriate, given the circumstances in which it had developed. Notice the romantic background music and cutting out “but I love to hate her” from Drew’s answer.

What I don’t get is why she was still saying they were just friends in post-eviction interviews after having found out about the breakup, all the backlash and what exactly was and wasn’t shown of Drully. Whether they hook up on the outside is irrelevant, but I guess with that interview BB wanted to make sure everybody knew she was single in case they do coz not everybody follows this storyline on social media.

But she didn't cheat. Its all in your head. Likewise she was not unfaithful to her girlfriend, although she thinks otherwise.

gaaaaaaaaaaawww, I was so disappointed ! As much as she irritated me she was so entertaining (in all the wrong ways.

But she didn't cheat. Its all in your head. Likewise she was not unfaithful to her girlfriend, although she thinks otherwise.

Are you serious?

What else was she meant to do to be considered a cheater??? She kissed him on the mouth (with tongue which she said yesterday on stage) and she told him she loved him.

I'd hate to have you as my partner.
All in all, she was fugging entertaining :D

[MENTION=486]bleachy_dude[/MENTION],

I am sorry. I didn't email Alex cause I knew she wasn't going back into the house.

yeah, it sure is easy to "know" things after they've happened. :rolleyes:

oh, i know, your earlier post was "just a joke" or "meant to throw everyone" ...so in other words, you are completely unreliable

yeah, it sure is easy to "know" things after they've happened. :rolleyes:

oh, i know, your earlier post was "just a joke" or "meant to throw everyone" ...so in other words, you are completely unreliable

Yeah not sure why he's treated like royalty around here.

He "predicts" things that you can find on google, and when he's wrong he was just kidding.

He may work for BB, but I doubt toilet cleaners get much privileged info to be honest.

It is easy to say it after it happened.

I will PM you a with proof when I'm in the office tomorrow to prove I knew before it happened. Less the details you don't need to know.

gaaaaaaaaaaawww, I was so disappointed ! As much as she irritated me she was so entertaining (in all the wrong ways.

I know! I actually liked her when she was not attached to Drew. She’s pretty and charismatic, I didn't even mind her emotional outbursts and delusions and it was quite funny sometimes. But her cheating ways was a major letdown for me.

Back