Skip to main content

Tullys back??!!

Surely she is back to just give her super power to someone?

I think what ever the form of the come back the theme should be "The Ghost of Evictions Past", so that she can haunt the contestants - esp. Tim and, maybe, Drew. :)

Don't know if linked already but this on news.com.au

http://www.news.com.au/entertainmen...rother-house8217/story-e6frfmyi-1226730014807

Scary scary thought, loved some twitter reactions when she left, this one my favourite "Tully gets evicted from #BBAU9, and everyone in the crowd embraces like Oprah just gave them all a car..."

Saw that. Thought it was actual news with further info/insight on what she is doing, but really all it basically is, is one or several of the posts in this thread made into an article.

Its just going to be the "Ignore everyone" task .... everyone knows that yet people keep thinking its more for the sake of something to talk about ....

I'd laugh if it was the ignore task & Tully said to Drew, "I really need to ask you something, please talk to me"

& he said, "OK then what?" & she starts telling him about Tahlia & outside... :)

What if they know Drew is getting evicted, so they have asked Tully to comeback. And make it a reunion live on stage wednesday night, they do the old run & jump into eachothers arms, only for Tullys ex to jump out from the crowd onto the stage, with a chair & cracks drew over the back with it. (Wwe style) Tully then goes skitz & and starts laying into her ex, while this is all happening, Goon (popcorn guy) is handing out popcorn to all the audience.

What if they know Drew is getting evicted, so they have asked Tully to comeback. And make it a reunion live on stage wednesday night, they do the old run & jump into eachothers arms, only for Tullys ex to jump out from the crowd onto the stage, with a chair & cracks drew over the back with it. (Wwe style) Tully then goes skitz & and starts laying into her ex, while this is all happening, Goon (popcorn guy) is handing out popcorn to all the audience.

I enjoy your imagination.

I enjoy your imagination.

Clearly a fan-fiction writer.

It was announced before the nominees where announced, so will put that rumour to bed now.

Oh yeah, I have to work tonight there is an Evictions.

Popcorn, hot popcorn, come get it.

[MENTION=312]Mommabear[/MENTION],

That's funny that you noticed that.

I set the poor popcorn guy to have Goon on his name badge, rofl.

He will hate everyone asking him questions.

thanks, mate. i've been a bit time poor the past couple weeks. the few i've done have felt a bit "mailed in" and grumpy, but hopefully i'll be a bit more regular in the coming weeks ;)

[MENTION=312]Mommabear[/MENTION],

That's funny that you noticed that.

I set the poor popcorn guy to have Goon on his name badge, rofl.

He will hate everyone asking him questions.

Pure evil! Xx Muahaha

The only thing that sucks is Tahlia will probably be hanging on to Tully's skirt to come along.

Back