Skip to main content

Tullys back??!!

The only reason the house is boring is because there has been no show for three days so we rely on the LF which bb has of the farkin dog barking! If we actually got to see something besides the hm's watching yet another movie it may be better.
Tully gone is the best thing that has happened, bb flogged that storyline til it bled.

bears repeating. the start of this week, with the intruders, was the most interesting in the previous fortnight, since tim faded in coverage. but the friday-monday tv blackout period (i don't count the 10 minute friday daily show), coupled with the live feed game playing by the producers has been total weaksauce.

Tully is far from stupid. Give her credit.

Tully is not going to publicly promote what she is going back for, because she isn't allowed to.

Just watch the show and see her return Wednesday to our TV screens.

I so can't wait. The house has been boring since she left.

The public for saving those blonde girls, most boring housemates ever, hahahahaha

Who was your sweepstakes BB contestant again? hehehe....

I had REALLY hoped for you, that Tully is actually reinstated as a HM, but Alex's Nova interview (media thread) seems to suggest she is just there to be reunited with Drew if he is evicted!

I don't expect that she will return as a HM. I thought she would just be involved in a task, but are you saying that she'll probably just be in the audience at the eviction? [MENTION=99]Goon[/MENTION] has said that she'll be in the house... Anyway, thanks, I'll check out the interview now.

I had REALLY hoped for you, that Tully is actually reinstated as a HM, but Alex's Nova interview (media thread) seems to suggest she is just there to be reunited with Drew if he is evicted!

What? That can't be right. All that hype just to maybe be in the audience or on the stage something?

I don't know... all I know is Alex says that Tully will be on the show on Wednesday night, because there is a chance drew will be evicted and how could they miss that opportunity to have Tully there for that.

It will be nice, like the old days where the evicted HMs are reunited with loved ones, these days the evictees are booted out as quickly as possibly with a minor, uneventful goodbye interview and then wallah.. there's the door.

Alex obviously didn't want to lose one of this three core HMs so early this year.

I don't know... all I know is Alex says that Tully will be on the show on Wednesday night, because there is a chance drew will be evicted and how could they miss that opportunity to have Tully there for that.

It will be nice, like the old days where the evicted HMs are reunited with loved ones, these days the evictees are booted out as quickly as possibly with a minor, uneventful goodbye interview and then wallah.. there's the door.

Alex obviously didn't want to lose one of this three core HMs so early this year.

Well if she is supposedly a core housemate they should put her back in the house for a bit even if it is just like what Ray got to do last year after he was evicted. They shouldn't be hyping us up just for an appearance in the audience or some nonsense on the stage.

Well if she is supposedly a core housemate they should put her back in the house for a bit even if it is just like what Ray got to do last year after he was evicted. They shouldn't be hyping us up just for an appearance in the audience or some nonsense on the stage.

I agree, but I am not sure if it's just on stage... it's just what Alex seemed to suggest in that interview.

Ok I listened to the interview and I think Alex might be hiding what's really going to happen. There's no way they would have an ad saying "Tully's back" if she was just going to be at the eviction. Especially since Drew probably isn't even going to go, according to the betting odds.

Ok I listened to the interview and I think Alex might be hiding what's really going to happen. There's no way they would have an ad saying "Tully's back" if she was just going to be at the eviction. Especially since Drew probably isn't even going to go, according to the betting odds.

It wouldn't be the first time Channel Nine have SERIOUSLY let us down with their adverts.......

It wouldn't be the first time Channel Nine have SERIOUSLY let us down with their adverts.......

Yeah definitely, like the George Clooney thing, but the other evicted HMs have been in the audience of evictions and they haven't gotten any ads like this so it must be something more. I'm not getting my hopes up though.

Yeah definitely, like the George Clooney thing, but the other evicted HMs have been in the audience of evictions and they haven't gotten any ads like this so it must be something more. I'm not getting my hopes up though.

wise move ;)

I will be hoping for more.... for your sake of course ....

(I hope you don't mind if I hide my secret desire to see Tully return behind the guise of supporting you, my favourite Tully fan!)

wise move ;)

I will be hoping for more.... for your sake of course ....

(I hope you don't mind if I hide my secret desire to see Tully return behind the guide of supporting you, my favourite Tully fan!)

Hahahaha don't worry, your secret's safe with me ;)

since she's gone, i havent been watching BB solidly. i thought i hated her guts, but they do say where there is hate there is love?! haha, now i realised how much i enjoyed watching her and drew. now that she is officially got the flick from her ex and she implied maybe a future with drew or at least they might try, it made me feel better coz i always feel the thing between them is true. and yes bring her back!

If she is reinstated as a HM, then they should just do away with the whole farce of voting and just tell us "This is who we've decided to evict" every week.

since she's gone, i havent been watching BB solidly. i thought i hated her guts, but they do say where there is hate there is love?! haha, now i realised how much i enjoyed watching her and drew. now that she is officially got the flick from her ex and she implied maybe a future with drew or at least they might try, it made me feel better coz i always feel the thing between them is true. and yes bring her back!

100%!!!

I went through stages with Tully, but as I realised she is human, and she brought a fair amount to the house it was too late! I really started to enjoy watching her and Drew in her last couple of weeks. I hope she goes back into the house, even for a task (It would be unfair for her to go back in to win the $$ but I digress).

This week should be some good watching. Unless BB royally screw it up... again lol.

Back