Skip to main content

If Estelle won it would ultimately damage her...

Tim I think that trying to guess what someone will do with the money afterwards is laughable.

But if I created a thread titled "What do you think Estelle would do with the prize money?" you would have gladly replied.

No I never said "Ooooh wait till the Estelle fans get you" I said "Your a brave, brave man Tim. The Estellites won't be happy" and reading the comments has been posted on this thread they are not.
As for being a "gaslighter" - if having a opinion that goes against the majority well then I'm happy to be called a "gaslighter".
As Rammstein sing "Fire! Fire! Bang! Bang!"
LOL I've lost urge to argue anyway, but you need to re-edit your post for 'pesky spelling' again.

This thread is a convention of non Estelle fans to post their hatred of a woman that they do not personally know.

Do you have a Land Rover / Ranger / Truck thing too?

I take it that she lives on a a property to have all this + horse? So how old is this Land Rover / Ranger / Truck thing and is it hers? I don't know about Estelle but I don't think she is all that rich, wants to win like everyone else and needs the 250K like everybody else.

LOL I've lost urge to argue anyway, but you need to re-edit your post for 'pesky spelling' again.

While I think it is admirable that you are going to take the moral high road and not continue this mindless arguing that goes on between the Stella and the Anti Stella fans, I think that you have a right to know that aragon did say yo Momma was so fat when she went bungee jumping she landed in hell.

I don't think yo Momma is fat, for all I know she could have a thyroid problem, I'm just saying, what aragon was saying...

Lol mission accomplished Tim, these forums have been dead all day this one has them jumping again, 'jump forumites, jump', 'how high Wld u like us to jump Tim?' Well played!

Nah I wouldn't have because I don't care what they do with the money!

BTW I'm not an Estelle fan. I really haven't liked anyone this year, I just don't want the angry little men to win it.

While I think it is admirable that you are going to take the moral high road and not continue this mindless arguing that goes on between the Stella and the Anti Stella fans, I think that you have a right to know that aragon did say yo Momma was so fat when she went bungee jumping she landed in hell.

I don't think yo Momma is fat, for all I know she could have a thyroid problem, I'm just saying, what aragon was saying...

Now TraLa get it right. What I did say was "Your Momma is so fat I had to roll her in flour to find the wet spot".

Let me put it to you this way Tim, I'd rather the prize money went to Estelle and then proceed it to blow it on who knows what then allow any of the other remaining drop kicks in the house get their grubby little fingers on the money.

If the money negatively impacts Estelle in some way after she's out of the house then so be it. Although I doubt it since she's copped a hell of a lot of psychological abuse whilst in the house and has come out of it the stronger for it. I'm certain that coming out of the house and transitioning into the real world will be a piece of cake after all she's gone through.

So don't worry your pretty little head about Estelle and just keep on voting for the best candidate out of a bad bunch. Admittedly none of them deserve a penny but at least a decent human being such as Estelle could potentially do something worthwhile with it. I don't sense that from any of the other housemates.

This thread has gone off into a tangent about whether Estelle deserves the money.

However the point of the thread is to discuss how she'd handle the pressure of winning (positive and negative).

Now TraLa get it right. What I did say was "Your Momma is so fat I had to roll her in flour to find the wet spot".

See Sorceress?

And aragon, shut your big mouth!

It's not her Mum's fault!

She has a THYROID PROBLEM mixed with a SLOW METABOLISM!

Just becausea she owns horses doesn't mean she's got big coin. Our good friend is into dressage and she is a public servant and her husband is a plant operator. Between them they would earn no more than $140k per annum, which really isn't unachievable for a couple. The horse world at least from what I know supports each other, there seems to be bartering and shit like that.

Her lack of attention during childhood also fits in with her ability to grow overly attached to inanimate objects, >snip< I believe she is most worthy of winning. Compared to the others who clearly just playing to win and are not genuine at all. But I do believe she has alot of psychological trauma she needs to work through.. I'd be worried that she would go off the rails if she won the money.. And I could imagine her getting a heightened ego and the whole "don't you know who I am" attitude.
I have no worries about her coping with winning if she is really holding down a PT job and studying for a Law degree. It would give the option of going full time as a student, for a subject like Law, a great opportunity to explore and enjoy the subject which for those who love it, has endless potential, while also carrying on her love of horses.

I guess I was responding in brief after more in depth explanations of my thoughts anywhere.

I'll reply.

<snip>

Hell everyone left, bar Sam has reacted pretty much worse than Estelle does to being nominated each time she's survived. She is strong and her mental health is in no danger at all when she wins.

VOTE ESTELLE TO WIN!
Great post and of all the finalists, she would be the best winner, Sam the next best. I do not want the entitled sloth Layla or the smug Michael to lay their paws on the winner's cheque.

I think you just described nearly every girl who's entered the house, exceptions being Charne, Sarah and Ava, all the other girls have behaved extremely immature. You cant tell me that 24yo (Early 30's) Stacy behaving like an 8 year old the entire time was the act of a mature and sane person, Or what about 21yo Angie "I'd never make out with one of my girlfriends guy" who suddenly gained a hickey once the coast was clear. 24yo Layla (pretends to be stupid) who wouldn't give up Tim Tams, so another house mate could eat, and starts a relationship with George once she knew his bank account. The last and the most immature all would have to be 24yo Zoe who's run around the house with love sick crush on Michael.
Yes Estelle is immature and I don't think she should win the whole game but out of the girls shes been the most adult.
:D :D
Love this post.

Judging by your posts it sounds as though you haven't been paying any attention to the show. I don't blame you for that, but your assessments of Estelle's character are way out of whack.

<snip>
A win for Estelle would be a wonderful outcome in a world where self centered, manipulative liars are more likely to get ahead in life. It would serve as a valuable lesson not only to her, but also to the other housemates and certain members of the viewing public. Just imagine what an bloody awful message it would send to Nine's "family" audience if Ben won! It's okay to behave like a psychopath, as long as you make people laugh in the process! :rolleyes:
Quoted for truth. :)

I did not see a similar thread for Michael. He is the one who has been thrown at us as favourite from the start. What will he do with the winnings? Blow it all on parties for a sad looking bunch?

Do you have a Land Rover / Ranger / Truck thing too?
Land Rovers are very cheap to run long term, every panel replaceable, rough and tough, beloved by horsey friends with no money.

Not to be confused with Range Rovers unless more than 20 years old.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back