Skip to main content

If Estelle won it would ultimately damage her...

While I think it is admirable that you are going to take the moral high road and not continue this mindless arguing that goes on between the Stella and the Anti Stella fans, I think that you have a right to know that aragon did say yo Momma was so fat when she went bungee jumping she landed in hell.

I don't think yo Momma is fat, for all I know she could have a thyroid problem, I'm just saying, what aragon was saying...

Now TraLa get it right. What I did say was "Your Momma is so fat I had to roll her in flour to find the wet spot".
I haven't heard that one!
See Sorceress?

And aragon, shut your big mouth!

It's not her Mum's fault!

She has a THYROID PROBLEM mixed with a SLOW METABOLISM!

I have to confess that as it would take like 3 of my mum to make a fat momma, this is inaccurate.
Maybe Yo momma so skinny she turns sideways and disappears or something like that!

While I think it is admirable that you are going to take the moral high road and not continue this mindless arguing that goes on between the Stella and the Anti Stella fans, I think that you have a right to know that aragon did say yo Momma was so fat when she went bungee jumping she landed in hell.

I don't think yo Momma is fat, for all I know she could have a thyroid problem, I'm just saying, what aragon was saying...

You are the funniest...

I think you'll find there is no such thing as a cheap 4wd to run, especially an old one. It will cost you like 90 bucks just to feel the bastard up - fill it up, not feel it up, what people do with the privacy of their own gas tanks is none of my business.

All the people saying oh she will be fine, did you not see her mum? Hear about the addict in the family? I don't know how secure that money would be after all.

Ok I get that Estelle is 'popular' (I thought the sk8er fad had died, but maybe I'm losing touch). And I also understand there's a good chance she'll win because of this residual sympathy about the "bullying".

But ultimately if Estelle won it would be pretty mentally damaging. Obviously at first she'd be elated and feel highly validated (something she's always seeking out). However this would quickly lead to very unrealistic bars being set.

I wouldn't be surprised if within a few weeks she's caught in a nightclub fight drunkenly screaming "don't you know who I am, I won Big Brother!" while other patrons look on in bemusement. (This has happened before with other HMs).

I mean the girl is clearly not yet emotionally mature bordering on a little unstable. Her dramatic, almost bi-polar shifts between having "new best friends" then sobbing uncontrollably after nominations demonstrate this. Her need to 'latch on' to people is as clear as day.

If she won Big Brother it would be teaching her the only way to feel validated in life is to be an attention seeking whore, which she was part-way to becoming in the first place. Winning BB would be a terrible life lesson.

Very well said. I think Estelle's fans haven't considered this. They like her think that a win for Estelle is a win against bullying. To add to your post I think she may become even more unstable if she were to realise she didn't win BB due to anything she did but rather for being an alleged victim. I don't think she is bi polar but there is some kind of detachment coping I've noticed now and then as well as some emotional craving behaviour that contradicts itself. I found her statement that she didn't come on the show to make friends and yet her feeling unhappy that people aren't her friend confusing. I think she would struggle with winning the title but perhaps not as badly as you have predicted.

Is it?

Can you break it all down to one sentence, so I can get the jist?

He sort of lost me at "I do consider..."

He did use paragraphs but I didn't read it either.

Too long for me after a day at the saltmines and I suspect I've read most of it before anyway.

Hang on, Estelle may be annoying and full of herself, but she not a basket case - she holds down a job, she studies, she does her sport - seems like a pretty well balanced life she's put together.

And I do not love her or even support her, I prefer Ben. I can see both sides of the Estelle arguments really - but neither are conclusive we just never saw enough to know these people at all.

And sorry Tim, but my family was dirt poor and there are ways to get riding. My sister became a Vic champ, she was given horses and free adjistment, and worked since 14 after school for feed etc.
And she got some rich friends real quick - they even took her to Noosa for holidays!

Same goes for my niece (except the part about Noosa).

Do you have a Land Rover / Ranger / Truck thing too?

With reference to the above post...yes, my niece has a Land Rover, she also has one of those truck things too (old second-hand piece of junk) AND she has horse floats which her father built because they couldn't afford to buy them.

I don't think winning would effect her mentally one way or the other...as the "fame" is fleeting at best and non-existent at worst.

All the people saying oh she will be fine, did you not see her mum? Hear about the addict in the family? I don't know how secure that money would be after all.

How offensive :-\

She's actually been quite emotionally stable considering. All of the housemates burst into tears at random (Zoe, Sam and Michael just last night) and her interview with Sonia couldn't be any worse than Ava's and Stacey's embarrassing attempts. Estelle's 'weird' and possibly not socially skilled but painting her as some mentally ill Paris Hilton-style drunk whore just to ruffle some feathers around here? Tim you can do better.

I get the Estelle backlash cause she's been the topic of 99% of the show and this forum but the 'us versus them' shit is getting so fucking lame and boring. Can't wait for this season to be over to be honest.

Well said.100% agree with everything in this post.

I think you'll find there is no such thing as a cheap 4wd to run, especially an old one. It will cost you like 90 bucks just to feel the bastard up - fill it up, not feel it up, what people do with the privacy of their own gas tanks is none of my business.

As said previously I have a mate with an old green jeep and he's the cheapest/poorest of all of us.
It is possible to have a cheap 4WD, not cheap to run but that's different.

The truth is offensive? Whatever. I was stating a fact, mum looks like it has been a very hard life and by Estelle's own admission their is an addict in the family. How is that offensive?

Insinuating that if Estelle won the money it would basically go down the toilet because of how her mother looks and that there is an addict in the family?
Ah well..there seem to be a lot of assumptions and judgements going on in this thread. I'm over it. Seeyaz.

Last edited by a moderator:
Definitely agree.. She should have someone to control the money.. It'd be like giving an actual 12 yo 250k to spend in a candy store.
And she does behave like a 12 year old.. A big part of me thinks that's because she never had a proper childhood... She's still trying to experience one now..by galloping around on toy horses and acting immature emotionally and being overly sexulized. Desperately gripping onto her youth because her youth was terrible.

Thank you for all those who read my long rant. I didn't think anyone would. Was quite shocked. Glad I'm not the only one who thinks that way.. I wonder if she past the psych test.. That's why they created psych testing.. Most shows require them to be passed.. But it makes me wonder now..
She seemed kinda normal at first. But she couldn't hide her deep seeded emotional trauma for long.

I think another big sign of her attachment issues would be the way she wants the attention badly, but then when she gets it she no longer wants it.. Like with Ryan..
Suddenly she lost interest, and now she's forgotten about him altogether.
She also had the crush on Josh, a crush on Sam, and now a crush on michael..
First she had to get Ryan because he was the hottest male in the house, and she wanted to feel validated by proving to herself she could have him if she wanted, got him, them didn't want him.

Then ange was with Josh, so she felt like she had to prove that she was the hottest by flirting with Josh and trying to prove to herself she could get him, then Sam came along, and layla wanted him, so again the competition was on to get attention from him, and it happened again with micheal.. She didn't show Michael any sort of interest until Zoe wanted him, then suddenly she had to prove to zoe that she was superior because she could root michael if she wanted to. Which I believe she doesn't even want to. She just wants to know she could if she wanted to, she needs to feel wanted Constantly. But when/if she gets them, she goes onto the next male. The worst part is, she saw michaels rant about how much he hates her, and she was so upset by it, yet she still pursued him.. That to me shows deep psychological issues.. Her need for attention exceeds anything else, she is pretty much repulsed by him, hates him even, yet still flirts with him and spooned with him.. Almost seems psychotic.

I find this particular post of yours extremely insightful (read your others too, but this one struck home most - might say something about myself!). Thank you for your contributions. I agree with the analysis in this one completely.

Insinuating that if Estelle won the money it would basically go down the toilet because of how her mother looks and that there is an addict in the family?
Ah well..there seem to be a lot of assumptions and judgements going on in this thread. I'm over it. Seeyaz.

I wasn't actually insinuating it would all go down the gurgler, just that she will obviously have some expenses the rest of us don't. She seems to come from a volatile home situation and she could be in dire straits at any moment. I just don't think the money will be used the same as you or I might use it.

I am not actually having a go at her mother's looks either more the fact her social status is seemingly obvious from her appearance.

I wasn't actually insinuating it would all go down the gurgler, just that she will obviously have some expenses the rest of us don't. She seems to come from a volatile home situation and she could be in dire straits at any moment. I just don't think the money will be used the same as you or I might use it.

I am not actually having a go at her mother's looks either more the fact her social status is seemingly obvious from her appearance.

Fair enough. I apologise. Seems like I am guilty of making assumptions myself. lol

p.s i love your dog avatar

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a side note, I hope to HELL she never comes to this forum. Any of them for that matter.

Viennamoo, maybe copy the appreacian thread so she can read that or whatever, but if she cries so hard over some of the things in the house that seem kind of minor, reading some of the posts here would undoubtedly really upset her.

There. See? I'm not heartless! :D (pre-emptive "shut up!" to TraLa. :p)

She will be sobbing in confused happiness and Sonia will struggle to get an engaging interview out of her.

Sonia struggled to get an engaging interview out of all the housemates though. :D

To be serious though, I really do think she could handle winning. She's immature only in the most superficial definition of the word. I actually think that she's probably the most emotionally mature housemate of them all. She's handled her stay in the house with the most grace and integrity, despite receiving the worst treatment. When she gets upset, she lets it out and learns to move on soon after; what she doesn't do is get angry and treat people like crap for the things they do - to me that shows a great level of self control and maturity. All the other housemates get so paranoid and worked up at the mere thought that somebody is bitching about them, Estelle understands that it happens and just lets it slide, treating people with the kindness and respect they deserve and that she wants for herself.

It's clear that she seeks approval, like anybody would, which is why she became so upset when she realised that she was never going to get it from her housemates. She seeks validation, but at the same time she can accept it if she isn't going to get it - if that weren't the case we would have seen her changing her personality at every turn so that people would like her more. She wants people to like her for who she is, but she understands that not everybody is going to. It explains why she jumped at people like Ava; for the first time in weeks she had somebody who seemed to like her for what she was. She wants to believe the best in people and she seeks their affection, so if somebody is nice to her and indulges that need (e.g. Layla, Michael) she's going to gravitate towards them; I thought that she can be a bit naive in that sense, but she claims she "forgives but doesn't forget", so at least she is keeping her wits about her to some degree. I don't think she's shown herself to be the sort of entitled, emotionally unstable and self deluded person who is going to get themselves thrown out of nightclubs because they won big brother; she just does not have enough of an ego. Her need for approval is on the same level as that of any other normal human being.

Short version: She can handle it; She's immature in many ways (the toy horse, the bizarre rapping, etc), but to me she's shown herself to be the most level headed housemate of them all. She's weird and has some bizarre traits, but it's still pretty clear she has a firm grasp on reality. I didn't even like her at the start, but these are some of the reasons why I've grown to like her. It's not something that came from feeling sorry for her, I simply saw that she was a decent person and that is something I can respect.

Just a side note, I hope to HELL she never comes to this forum. Any of them for that matter.

Viennamoo, maybe copy the appreacian thread so she can read that or whatever, but if she cries so hard over some of the things in the house that seem kind of minor, reading some of the posts here would undoubtedly really upset her.

Haha I'd have to go through and delete all of evolutions posts :p nah she's a tough cookie :)

Regardless of whether you're a Estelle fan or not, don't state something as a fact when it's not. Hate on her all you like but she is not a "trust fund kid"

I'm confused, I thought someone here said that she had a benefactor that helped her out with money for horse riding and her overseas trip to do horse riding and work in a stable or did I misunderstand?

Have you read that Skateboarding forum she is a member off? Even before BB the posts there make the posts on this forum look like preschool insults, and seemingly some of those posters knew her from events and stuff.

I have nothing against her, but the only reason she would win would be pity.

Wrong. They are all playing the Big Brother game but she has played it way better than the rest and so deserves to win. They tried to ruffle her and didn't succeed, but they are easily ruffled by her.

Back