Skip to main content

Do we have a politics thread to discuss things political?

France's new president Emmanuel Macron unveils his party's 428 election candidates for June's general election - with exactly half of them women

CANADA MR CHARISMA & SON
403BE87D00000578-4500006-Father_and_son_race_each_other_down_the_corridor_at_the_houses_o-a-147_1494609364607.jpg

403BE89C00000578-4500006-The_Canadian_prime_minister_enjoys_a_game_of_hide_and_seek_with_-a-149_1494609364649.jpg

403BE88C00000578-4500006-Justin_Trudeau_took_his_youngest_son_Hadrien_to_work_for_the_day-a-151_1494609365109.jpg

3cf66b44e9098095a344abb40169abc3

THERE are few occasions where the words “sexy” and “politics” go together in the same sentence.

But every so often, a young, charismatic leader comes along who is as aesthetically pleasing as they are ambitious.

While generally respected for their experience in politics and leadership roles, good-looking world leaders attract a lot of public attention.

As Emmanuel Macron, 39, becomes France’s youngest leader since Napoleon, here are the other handsome political leaders who have stolen not only the office, but the hearts of their citizens.

c7ad8e065540b5dcdc97393b470fe519

French president-elect Emmanuel Macron and wife Brigitte Trogneux. Picture: AFPSource:AFP

JUSTIN TRUDEAU — CANADIAN PRIME MINISTER

Rather than listening to what was said during his public address, the internet collectively swooned over pictures of the Canadian PM’s impressive bubble-butt when he took the stage in a pair of booty-hugging pants.

C5Tcf3rVcAAjCnv.jpg:small

The 39-year-old leader’s irresistible charm has also made him the star of many “Mr Steal Your Girl” memes after pictures emerged of Ivanka Trump, Emma Watson, Kate Middleton and even Donald Trump staring at him with admiration.

He’s also a self-proclaimed feminist — as if we needed any more convincing.

2aa73ac14cc1ea11e12acafffc52b922

Busted: Ivanka can’t help but admire the charming Canadian PM. Picture: APSource:AP

3404e51779b660f432223af918348965

Justin Trudeau has movie-star good looks. Picture: AFPSource:AFP

BARACK OBAMA — FORMER US PRESIDENT

While he’s now a little grey around the edges, there’s no denying Barack Obama is still just as handsome as when he first took office in 2008.

And it’s not just Michelle who has appreciated the 55-year-old’s winning smile and athletic build, which has won him plenty of attention over his eight years in office.

4d155e158c013c92b451ad0c01a0aa6e

Barack Obama and his wife Michelle embrace on stage during his election night victory rally. Picture: SuppliedSource:News Limited

ENRIQUE PENA NIETO — PRESIDENT OF MEXICO

As Mexican citizens would say, Enrique Pena Nieto is ‘muy caliente’.

With his olive skin, gleaming smile and perfectly slicked hair, the 50 year old has been described as the “George Clooney of politics”.

But when it comes to Pena Nieto, there’s more to the man than meets the eye. He’s promised to rally against President Trump’s controversial border wall, create a universal pension program for seniors over 70 and a national paramilitary force to fight Mexican drug cartels.

dec270e91c7aacb36aff06a0e66df37c

Enrique Pena Nieto is the Mexican George Clooney. Picture: AFPSource:AFP

ALEXIS TSIPRAS — PRIME MINISTER OF GREECE

Alexis Tsipras, 42, is currently ranked eighth on the Hottest Heads of States website, behind Pena Nieto and Trudeau, who holds the prestigious number one position.

Greece, which is still caught in the grips of an economic crisis, has seen better days. But its motorcycle-riding ex-Communist PM has seduced the public with his strong leadership in the face of adversity ... along with his chiselled features.

281d6d042e810b02392024ab97018b10

Greek PM Alexis Tsipras. Picture: AFPSource:AFP

MATTEO RENZI — FORMER ITALIAN PRIME MINISTER

Sexy men in Italy are a dime a dozen, but Matteo Renzi’s handsome features coupled with his ambition make for a winning combination.

The 42 year old, who served as PM from 2014 until late last year, was crowned leader of the Democratic Party again on Sunday after almost 70 per cent of party members voted for him in the primary vote.

ab6651170ec17b1ca1527547ebab1d40

Matteo Renzi is back in the game. Picture: ANSA via APSource:AP

Renzi, who took office when he was 39, is also the youngest person to serve as Italian prime minister.

FELIPE VI — KING OF SPAIN

The handsome King Felipe VI ascended the throne in July of 2014. The 49 year old is married to the stunning Letizia Ortiz Rocasolano, who was a journalist and news anchor before she became Queen of Spain.

Felipe swore allegiance to the Constitution and to the King in the Spanish Parliament on his 18th birthday, which was when he fully accepted his role as successor to the Crown.

bc6d579c441ef8f168b358bf7dff1f5c

Spanish King Felipe VI has an luscious beard. Picture: AFPSource:AFP

JIGME KHESAR NAMGYEL WANGCHUCK — KING OF BHUTAN

His Majesty Jigme Khesar Namgyel Wangchuck became King of Bhutan at the tender age of 26.

When he attended he attended Thai King Bhumibol Adulyadej’s 60th Anniversary Celebrations in 2006, the media dubbed him “Prince Charming” after he created a lasting impression with female admirers.

In October 2011, he wed beautiful Jetsun Pema, crushing the hopes of women all over the world.

He is now 37 and one of the youngest monarchs in the world.

3cf66b44e9098095a344abb40169abc3

The king of Bhuta was crowned when he was just 26. Picture: AFPSource:AFP

Australia could do with some young blood, we need new ideas and passion

Australia could do with some young blood, we need new ideas and passion

I wasn't living here are the time he went into government but what happened with Peter Garrett? He would have gone into politics for all the right reasons, ideas and passion, but seems like something went pear shaped. And maybe some might call him sexy??

You people are being played. He's laughing at you. Very little of what this reepbot guy posts is even true.

You think he cares about some internet bitch? He views you all as people to 'play' with - he doesn't care about relationships.

But I have no doubt he's living off your tax dollars.

In 2014: reepbot starts out as a guy who has the memory of an elephant.
I have a memory like an elephant, and I can't remember emailing you several times.
I have a memory like an elephant, and I can't recall anything like that.
I have a memory like an elephant, and I can't recall anyone wanting to evict the wonderful @gemma6foot6.

Now, fast forward to 2015/16:
I hope I don't become guilty of that, because I probably have the worst memory ever.
I have? Sorry i don't have a very good memory. I do have trouble remembering things.
i never or rarely get angry because i have a terrible memory. i have trouble remembering who i interacted with on this forum so sometimes i have to do a search of my name and put their username down to see our interaction history. that is why i have started to write a diary. not only to help my memory but to also maybe provide inspiration for a story.
Oh sorry. Like i said my memory isn't the best.

I wasn't living here are the time he went into government but what happened with Peter Garrett? He would have gone into politics for all the right reasons, ideas and passion, but seems like something went pear shaped. And maybe some might call him sexy??

he went into the labor machine.

You people are being played. He's laughing at you. Very little of what this reepbot guy posts is even true.

You think he cares about some internet bitch? He views you all as people to 'play' with - he doesn't care about relationships.

But I have no doubt he's living off your tax dollars.

In 2014: reepbot starts out as a guy who has the memory of an elephant.

Now, fast forward to 2015/16:

Clearly the elephant posts were a joke.

Clearly the elephant posts were a joke.
Much like your life.

Btw, it seems my account has been used to send a nasty PM to another member here. I had signed up with a simple password (123456) which somebody appears to have guessed in attempt to get me banned. It has now been changed.

Gee, I wonder who that was? You're a sick guy.

Much like your life.

Btw, it seems my account has been used to send a nasty PM to another member here. I had signed up with a simple password (123456) which somebody appears to have guessed in attempt to get me banned. It has now been changed.

my life isn't a joke. and don't tell lies. it is not a good look on you madam.

Much like your life.

@reepbot
Well I was the lucky recipient of the dickhead's very abusive & tasteless PM. and I know your style @reepbot and it is nothing like this.
Used to have my PM shut off, I don't generally chat in private messages , so it is unusual for me to receive pms
Few posters around here who actually abuse & insult others posters.
Apologies actually for that lobotomy post, meant as a joke, that isn't my style either usually, and I do not want to fall into that hole.

Just a warning for you guys, creeps are lurking, they are displaying very disturbed emotions/minds, be a bit careful.
The message I received is SICK, I don't care what sickos like this say or think, but this is no place for them.

Thus - I made my first ever report, and they have been banned I would assume

You should be free from the creep now, and can we now keep this about POLITICS, actual politics going on in the world and not about being a fangirl/boy, and not about Trump - there is a thread for his psuedo politicking.

@reepbot
Well I was the lucky recipient of the dickhead's very abusive & tasteless PM. and I know your style @reepbot and it is nothing like this.
Used to have my PM shut off, I don't generally chat in private messages , so it is unusual for me to receive pms
Few posters around here who actually abuse & insult others posters.
Apologies actually for that lobotomy post, meant as a joke, that isn't my style either usually, and I do not want to fall into that hole.

Just a warning for you guys, creeps are lurking, they are displaying very disturbed emotions/minds, be a bit careful.
The message I received is SICK, I don't care what sickos like this say or think, but this is no place for them.

Thus - I made my first ever report, and they have been banned I would assume

You should be free from the creep now, and can we now keep this about POLITICS, actual politics going on in the world and not about being a fangirl/boy, and not about Trump - there is a thread for his psuedo politicking.

Given the absolute avalanche of responses of support you have had to your obvious attempt to whip up some forum drama and grab attention, it would seem zero fucks were given.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

You really are the ultimate posting contradiction. You use abusive and tasteless language discussing a PM that you say contained abusive and tasteless language. You talk about "a few posters who actually abuse and insult other posters" when you yourself used this kind of language when you dragged both Bleachy Dude and Mutley (members who haven't posted in this forum for months) into one of your poorly articulated rants only three weeks ago!

Going back to the "reporting" days when many posters in here felt attacked, you were the one who made a HUGE deal in Brekkies Locked Thread post, bleating that adults shouldn't run bothering Admin and how pathetic it was reporting members... unless it is you being verbally abused via PM of course, by your standards, then it's okay to report people. Newsflash Nelly, creeps have always been lurking waiting to pounce with a newly created identity, and many of us have been targeted and received abusive posts/PM's by these fly by nighters. You only care now because you have been directly affected.

Oh and if I was to guess, I would put $5 on Anti Gretel being Mrs Fuckface. But then again the stamina that is needed to actually search and wade through 4 years of Reepbot posts is classic WB!!!!

:laugh:

I know who it is, and expect denials and mis-directions from them.

You know who they are too

strange thing is posters are not shy about not liking me. so it is weird that someone would create an alias for that reason.

Back