Skip to main content

Do we have a politics thread to discuss things political?

Strange guesses you guys are making, very strange - and totally WRONG, you are all barking up the wrong tree, up shit creek with NO paddle, for you do not even know why they got banned....
It is so obvious it is laughable the guesses, and I KNOW who it is

And - egotistical of you @reepbot to assume it is all about you....but that is your resting place I guess, your boundaries keep you tied to a small world view.

i don't believe you know either. only the mods would know. and of course i would assume it was about me considering that 99 percent of that fuckface alias posts referenced me in some way.

Strange guesses you guys are making, very strange - and totally WRONG, you are all barking up the wrong tree, up shit creek with NO paddle, for you do not even know why they got banned....
It is so obvious it is laughable the guesses, and I KNOW who it is

And - egotistical of you @reepbot to assume it is all about you....but that is your resting place I guess, your boundaries keep you tied to a small world view.
In my experience people who constantly excitedly tease "I know something you don't know" usually don't know, and are desperate for attention.

Given this is your 6th post squealing "I know who it is! I KNOW WHO IT IS!!!, without any proof suggests two things:-

1. You have no clue
2. You are desperate for attention

The only thing obvious and laughable around here is you!

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Oh well I have no clue then! I thought it was either someone who IS still here and hasnt been banned, or Inigo.

Presumably not Reepbot himself and he already guessed Witty.

Oh well I have no clue then! I thought it was either someone who IS still here and hasnt been banned, or Inigo.

Presumably not Reepbot himself and he already guessed Witty.

only the mods would have a clue and they'll quite rightfully never tell us. And yes you are right it wasn't me, but it could have been witty.

WHAT IS GOING ON? Why Saudi Arabia cut ties with Qatar

THERE was shock yesterday after Saudi Arabia and six other countries cut relations with Qatar. But the conflict is not just about terrorism.

QATAR ACCUSED OF SUPPORTING EXTREMISM

Gulf states have long accused Qatar of supporting extremist groups, in particular the Muslim Brotherhood, Islamic State and al-Qaeda, something Qatar has denied.

Prof Piscatori said the decision to cut ties probably had more to do with irritation over Qatar’s rising influence.

SAUDI ARABIA IS NOT HAPPY

While Qatar is a small country it is extremely wealthy and is the world’s biggest producer of liquefied natural gas. It boasts the highest per capita income in the world.

“It is a little country that is fabulously wealthy,” Prof Piscatori said. “It has huge amounts of money and is going to host the World Cup.”

Influential news organisation Al Jazeera is also based in Qatar, another source of power that concerns the rest of the Gulf states.

Qatar also manages to annoy its neighbours by conducting its own foreign policy agenda, which plays off both sides.

MIDDLE EAST IS CHANGING

Prof Piscatori said there had clearly been something brewing for at least the last month.

The severing of ties with Qatar comes after countries were angered by comments attributed to Qatar’s ruler in which he praised Iran

“It didn’t come completely out of the blue but what did surprise me was how strong the actions were.”

Prof Piscatori said relations in the Middle East were changing, partly because of what was happening in Syria and with Islamic State.

Recent leaked emails provided to US media show that other Gulf states were becoming increasingly irritated with Qatar.

“There was a campaign to downgrade Qatar and its regional and global power,” Prof Piscatori said.

(AND the private message that banned Mrs F, had an identifier...but have fun with conspiracies, it was a wit-less. Did you never consider they did not remain anon)

LOL
As if.........nothing like Witty....and umm, why would I tell YOU????

So Arab countries have used idiot Trump to cut off Qatar who they are jealous of - having the most money, and the World Cup, and the news.
Trump has been used as a stooge, since he is a stooge

but it's exactly like witty. i know witty like the back of my hand, having exchanged two hundred thousand private messages with him, and i think this is what he would exactly do as revenge against me.

I find it hilarious that there has probably been twice as many posts about this mrs F then they ever got to post! I am sure whoever they are is reading as a guest and are amused you care that much.

I find it hilarious that there has probably been twice as many posts about this mrs F then they ever got to post! I am sure whoever they are is reading as a guest and are amused you care that much.

I am driven by a desire for discovery, isee. Plus I don't like unexplained things, especially when it concerns me. Do you agree with me that it was that dastardly witty out for revenge?

I am driven by a desire for discovery, isee. Plus I don't like unexplained things, especially when it concerns me. Do you agree with me that it was that dastardly witty out for revenge?
I don't really care who it was sorry.

Back