Skip to main content

Do we have a politics thread to discuss things political?

It is obvious

This is good news...

Hassan Rouhani re-elected as Iran’s president beating out hard-line cleric Ebrahim Raisi

IRAN’S state television has declared incumbent President Hassan Rouhani the winner of the country’s presidential election.

The win gives the 68-year-old cleric a second four-year term to see out his agenda calling for greater freedoms and outreach to the wider world

I know who it is, and expect denials and mis-directions from them.

You know who they are too
I seriously doubt you actually know, without doubt, who this latest fly by nighter is. You are guessing and assuming, just like the rest of us. You added that you "expect denials and mis-direction from them" in order to whip up paranoia and conspiracy theories in order to further add drama. And again judging by the avalanche of support you received, once again zero fucks were given.

Just don't go accusing people. Worst thing would be if you are wrong, and you accuse someone of something they didn't do.
Very true. The bottom line is we don't know. I have a couple of possible candidates, but for all I know it could be a long time lurker, first time poster. A couple of years ago I received an abusive PM from a brand new member. This PM said they knew where I lived and they were going to get my nursing registration suspended as well as other abuse and threats. I assumed it was a poster who used to log on in the early hours of the morning every morning spraying me with abuse and threats (he once threatened to bash my partner until he couldn't feel) who at the time had recently been banned, I was 100% sure it was him reinvented, but it turned out to be a person I had never heard of. She attacked Tim the owner of this site online on Twitter when the site went down, then she randomly targeted me.

The bottom line is this is the internet and a public forum. There are always 'guests' lurking. In fact there are 9 lurking right now. Even with IP access, you just never know who they are and what mental axe they have to grind.

Macron and Trudeau please save us

DAwgThLXcAAqASB.jpg

let's face it, i reckon it was witty who was mrs fuckface. wrecking vengeance on me from beyond the grave for not showing loyalty to him. and soon he will be back again to try and feast on my flesh again!

Nope not Witty
Nothing like him

Witty liked you

Funny watching some guesses, I know who it is.......try again, think logically

Back to real world politics not forum silly politics...

If May loses. Will be fun

Tory nerves fray as Jeremy Corbyn narrows Theresa May’s lead in new poll
• 37% of voters have lower opinion of prime minister than at start of month
• 39% have more positive view of Labour leader, says Observer/Opinium research

2560.jpg

i don't know who would be that obsessed with me to try and do what mrs fuckface did. unless it was someone from the future.

Labor wins, they hold another poll, back in Euro
More confusion

UK peeps are likely very pissed off, they could very well vote in Labor just to protest

Corbyn v Trump would be fun:)

i wonder what would motivate someone to do that i wonder? like be obsessed with me? interesting, ever so interesting. i mean i think that is the key to it all. the targeting of me. the being obsessed with me.

I assumed it was Inigo. Well first I assumed someone else, but it seems not to be them. Well unless it is. But probably not.

Labor wins, they hold another poll, back in Euro
More confusion

UK peeps are likely very pissed off, they could very well vote in Labor just to protest

Corbyn v Trump would be fun:)
Can that happen. Now that they have triggered?

I assumed it was Inigo. Well first I assumed someone else, but it seems not to be them. Well unless it is. But probably not.

It can't have been Inigo. She is a busy career woman who is probably going out with friends, dating, and just generally having an active and healthy social life. She has no time for tomfoolery. Besides sending those pm's doesn't seem like something she would do.

plus she's probably busy trying to ban the burqa and making sure no more Mosques are built in Australia.

Back