What would reepbot say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
15- GOODNIGHT SWEETHEART
images

"Marry me Phoebe and we can listen to Tina Arena songs together."

"Huh?"

"Oh fuck."

'Goodnight Sweetheart' may not be as amusing as some of the other shows on my list, but I still do find it very enjoyable show to watch due to the situation Gary finds himself in by being a bigamist. Because that's all it comes down to. They may be in different eras, but Phoebe and Yvonne are being duped by Gary. Now I of course don't find it enjoyable to watch because I like cheating or agree with it, but because i find how Gary will get out of various situations very interesting to watch. Of course saying that a person who likes a show about cheating agrees with cheating is as stupid as saying that someone who likes to watch a show about singing bloodthirsty zombie pirates agrees with eating brains with their hands (use a knife fellow zombie peasants.).

'But', I hear you whining as you plan your pity party, 'don't you like Clawson the most cheating couple in big brother history?'. Well, firstly thanks for not inviting me to your pity party because i heard there was going to be cake there shaped like a tumblr post. Secondly, I was not keen on them cheating, but I found the psychology and mystery of it interesting. The way they interacted with each other I could tell something was going on. Lawson reactions to Cat, before he basically verbalized his feelings were of great interest to me because it taught me a lot about body language. Also Cat tearfully confessing her feelings to Lawson on the hamster wheel touched me because to me she was doing something really tough. She was exposing her feelings to him, even though she knew because of any potential cheating how wrong it would be, and also the fact that she was making herself emotionally vulnerable by telling Lawson all of this. Lawson could have laughed her off, been awkward himself, or just made a stupid joke. Lucky for Cat and audience members back home his reaction was far more intriguing than that. But to me confessing your feelings for someone else would have to be one of the most emotionally tough things you can do. Makes me sick with worry just thinking about it.

Apparently I have an exceptional memory too. Trouble is, I have asked someone to hold on, mid mobile conversation, while trying to get out of the door saying "hang on sec, I just need to find my mobile".

Oh well, yes, it is nice to be told sweet nothings by the internet I guess.

Last edited by a moderator:
Apparently I have an exceptional memory too. Trouble is, I have asked someone to hold on, mid mobile conversation, while trying to get out of the door saying "hang on sec, I just need to find my mobile".

Oh well, yes, it is nice to be told sweet nothings by the internet I guess.

The best thing i think lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back