Skip to main content

Episode Day 73 (Wed 9/10/13) - Live Eviction #9 (90m)

So, I wonder.....

Will Mikkayla move?

Just the 3 of them in that golden eviction room - everyone keeps getting evicted.

Jaded could have complete privacy and intimacy, hmmmmmmmmmm
That was just hurtful. Why put that picture in my head??!!

lol you make me laugh, and I totally agree with a lot of that!
I don't know about unconditional love - I think for me it's just that I prefer her to others - I don't necessarily agree with everything she does though, and I weigh my opinions on the balance of good/bad I see with everyone.
Which normally means my opinion of some housemates changes day to day!
I hate the contrived things like the date and also the Drade thing (they weren't really married duh) and I would have been doing metaphorical cartwheels if Ed had been evicted and out of the picture.
I know everyone has different opinions and while I don't agree with your assessment of 'nothingness' it's not like she's my child that I have to defend, and I always think it's better to at least have an opinion than not have one!
To be honest, I don't agree with my assessment of her nothingness either. She has f'd me off the past couple of weeks after I've spent much of my considerable post count defending her from when I joined. She's disappointed me so many times and in so many ways that I admit my nothingness comment is probably a bit due to being pissed I wasted cash saving her before. She doesn't add anything to the House other than the Ed thing - oh and for those still obsessed with the idea of Drade - BUT SHE COULD HAVE!!! She is so much better than this Ed shit or even "I know I don't have him anymore but I miss him" in reference to Drew. I get it. She doesn't like Drew but she liked knowing she had him as a backup/sure thing in the house that she assumed she could always rely on because she knew he liked her at first. But she honestly adds nothing to the BB house and the more she jumps on Ed the more embarrassed I feel for spending cash on her. The girl has so many great qualities but when it comes down to it she's a shit conversationalist with everyone, she's a drainer on everyone around her and if she left tomorrow I wouldn't care. And I would've bet you 1k 3 weeks ago that I'd never feel this way.

This forum makes watching BB so much more fun :)

Glad I signed up.

I appreciate this place so much! (Minus some idiots. Hehehe)

Would a quick snapchat suffice?!

I do have to wheel the bin out...

Hehe. I'd be much more willing to do a nudie run if I was with mates. Doing it alone just makes me a creep! Plus I'm not horny, so where the motivation?!

The motivation is this quote of yours:

Imagine if Tim is called next, Ed is safe and Ben's evicted!!

IMMA RUN DOWN THE STREET NEKKID! #celebration

Although - to be fair - Ed was called before Tim was. So that could be your loophole.

View attachment 34022

Run everyone! Ben is coming to get revenge on everyone who didn't vote for him!!!

guy-punching-computer-screen-o.gif

The motivation is this quote of yours:

Although - to be fair - Ed was called before Tim was. So that could be your loophole.

Haha yeah, I pointed out that loophole to somebody else!

If we can hold a BBB gathering in Sydney, I'd do the nudie run! Ha! :p

This forum makes watching BB so much more fun :)

Glad I signed up.

I appreciate this place so much! (Minus some idiots. Hehehe)

I have always said that too. I joined C10 Forum in 2008 because BB was so bad, the forum made it better.

Last year I joined this one and it does make BB watchable. In saying that, I do need my life back. Can't wait for the end of BB

even IF he only did it once - its takes a heck of a lot of self-confidence to get up in front of an audience and do comedy ... tonight he worked to that crowd like a pro ...

he lied and didn't even skip a beat doing it

I'm an incredibly shy and introverted person but I love drama and doing stage performing. In one of my courses I had to make up and perform a stand up comedy routine. So it's not impossible. There's something about being onstage that gives me all this confidence that I don't have in my everyday life. I guess I can relate to Ben.

So, I make te comment that tonight was close, I think it was at the beginning of the show.

Do I get credit for that ?

Cause I was copping crap for playing up Tully Back and Nathan not leaving.

See I do tell the truth and know things.

Thanks all my fans.

I have always said that too. I joined C10 Forum in 2008 because BB was so bad, the forum made it better.

Last year I joined this one and it does make BB watchable. In saying that, I do need my life back. Can't wait for the end of BB

Hehe. I don't want BB to end as long as it's good. Right now it's a bit ugh. But seeing Ben go to reinvigorate things!

That was a REAL shock, but I'm not unhappy. I want Tim to win, but like most I wanted Ed out of there tonight. Wondering about the voting issues being reported. Perhaps a Bree situation is brewing? Sonia looked truly shocked when they told her on the ear piece who to evict. First time I wasn't sure and was sitting on the edge of my seat. Was even thinking it was another fake eviction. LOL. So this will change the house dramatically now. I don't mind Tahan and think she's done a lot in the house, but she's a bit too bitchy for me. TIM FOR THE WIN!

I'm gonna audition for BB again next year. And will every year until I get on!!!

If Ben (*vom*) can, I can.
Please do. Then I can start an "AM_092 is a giant douchebag" thread in the housemates section next year.

Joking..joking..*employing Tahan backpedal mechanism*

Back