Skip to main content

Episode Day 73 (Wed 9/10/13) - Live Eviction #9 (90m)

i just, im so thrilled ben is gone but i have no one to convey this to because everyone i know adored him and im just so over the moon! he wasnt my most disliked but i was so sure we would never see him leave until he walked out to get his 250k!

Personally I hated how Sonia would ask him a question and he answered looking at the audience. Ben thought it was an audition for his daily show a la Bert or Kerrie Anne
It probably was - remember Bert told him something along the lines of even if he loses, Ben will still be on tv.

God it's infuriating!

But of course............................................. we kind of forgot all his meatheads are out there voting up a storm, Matt/Caleb and those others I forget, plus some jade fans.
But fuck his time must be up soon, double with jade would be splendid

What, another JadEd week? I don't think I can take it
thsmiles66-1.gif

Umm wow, few wines? Lol. I know we have different opinions, but I wanted Ed out of there too. I like Jade fire herself, not because of some pretty male accessory out some dumb combined name. Out of Tim and Ben I'm glad Ben went home though.
Definitely a few wines but that was a different train of thought that I wish I'd just combined in my earlier post to save my embarrassing post count between here and posting updates in the LF thread. It was directed to those who would've been won over by the stupid ass GOE date last night and thus voted for Ed - not those who like Jade thru thick and thin. Although I do wonder about that as well; as I do with any HM as I'm more of a let's see what develops as opposed to pick a fave from the start and stick with them unconditionally. Unconditional love is reserved for my child - not some random on tv. Definitely wasn't a slam against Jade fans. Just against those who got sucked in based on that GOE date where the most interesting thing was Surly or those who keep hoping for some never gonna happen Drade thing (not wanted on both sides). Jade's a cool girl... a massive drip and no common sense when it comes to guys but I can appreciate her nothingness and her awesome tits. We've both lived in Italy, she's busted her ass for her family as have I and she tries to see the good in people. I'd happily have her for a friend.

So what do people think of Ben denying that he was ever a comedian? He pretty firmly said that all he'd ever done was be a flight attendant.

Wanting someone to fall in a hole and die isn't rude?

Shit I would far prefer to be rude, much easier to fix.
Insecure sucks, and is likely to take years of therapy. Rude generally adjusts itself as you move along in life.

So what do people think of Ben denying that he was ever a comedian? He pretty firmly said that all he'd ever done was be a flight attendant.

I said this before, but I think it's disgusting. Exaggerating/putting on an act is one thing, but outright lying is just disgusting. Atleast have the decency to admit to performing in stand up, but he couldn't even do that, fuck him!

I think he was lying. What do you think? ;)

Maybe he only did the standup as a one-off? Or very, very, VERY infrequently? Maybe it was just a hobby? I know for a fact that I have things that I do as passion projects and/or things that are very on and off that I wouldn't tell people are my "job" or whatever.

Or... yeah... maybe he is lying. Who knows.

That was disappointing more than anything else. I wanted to believe he was being genuine up until that.

Back