Skip to main content

Episode Day 73 (Wed 9/10/13) - Live Eviction #9 (90m)

Oh! You are like me. I want to know as soon as I can. My friends don't understand, they think it would spoil the show, but it doesn't. My brother was upset with my, when we had the ski races, we could phone for the results, before the game shown on TV. I was always running for the phone, he was so annoyed, lol.

I'm the same I always want to know,when I was catching up on survivor seasons (in south africa we are always behind) I would start watching then a few episodes in I would google to see who won

Well what a night to go to an eviction! First time I'd been so was certainly a great eviction to go to!

First can I just say I was surprised at how skinnier Mike looks in person! He's actually quite fit. ;) Sugar Sisters where there signing stuff. And Ben, Layla and Ryan from last year where also there which was fun to see. Ryan still sounds like an idiot! :p

Was really weird seeing Sonia (who's dress may I say was lovely tonight!) during the clips as she fully watches them along with us. Mike is actually great during the ad breaks and was going off about how many tears there are at the moment! He also tried to get Nick (Eds bro) to take off his shirt which sadly didn't happen to the disappointment of all. Tahan's little brother and sister came on stage with Mike and they are ADORABLE!

As the the actual eviction screams for Tahan when she was saved were actually quite loud which is great to see. When we got down to Ed, Tim and Ben though everyone was prepared for Tim or Ben's named to be called. Then when Sonia said Ed was saved you should have heard the crowd everyone was sort of shocked cheering and saying OMG. No one expected it but looking back now Mike was sort of getting us prepared.

Because during the ad break just before the Ed was saved he was telling us all to cheer really loud for as long as we could for the evictee and to give them a standing ovation. Which I thought to myself you're delud-Ed Mike if you think I'm standing for Ed. :p Didn't even cross my mind that it may have been Tim or Ben we were standing for I just thought it was the whole we love all our HMs so much!.

Any way it was a great night with a great atmosphere I screamed like I was at a 1Direction concert that I think I've lost my voice!

thanks for the insight - wow what a great night you picked to attend! I think that was the best eviction ep I've watched ...

Has anyone heard, or have any links to, any of the radio interviews Ben has done this morning?
I'd love you hear if he has been asked the same question he dodged from Sonia about being an actor/stand up comedian.

Oh my God!

I have not been this absolutely gobsmacked since the serial killer from Silence of the Lambs wacked his cock between his legs and made himself a MANjina and danced while dreaming of his lady skin coat!!!!!

I SO did not see that coming!

Personally I would have preferred Ed. I found Ben interesting to watch. I have never personally come across his personality type before and found his pureness refreshing. At first I thought he was a good act, but I have come to believe that the person we see is simply Ben. He is kind, he is funny and I will miss him being apart of the house each night. That said I won't miss the dramatic talking to pic's "I hope you're proud of me Mummy and Nanny"/"I have nothing to go back to bullshit..." I hate any sort of victim mentality.

He could very well be successful doing stand up, I think the way he engaged with the crowd so effortlessly demonstrated that.

He was the first housemate so far I was sad to see go. I liked him very much.

Backstage interview on Mornings:

[video=youtube;vf-z_oWiTNU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vf-z_oWiTNU[/video]

EDIT: and I've got pinged in the YouTube comments for posting a spoiler ?

Last edited:
^There are moments where I am still unbelievably shocked, and feel bad about Ben's eviction. But then, this continued outright denial of his previous acting experience....makes me feel otherwise.

Might take her a day or two to figure it out so maybe friday night's show.

Made me laugh - Kudos to you!

Its all the stress of worrying whether ed will go for one of the female intruders, coupled with the enormous jealousy she feels because ed feels Tahan is the prettiest of the gels. Now she has to worry about keeping her elbows maintained to please ed and to top it off she has to take care of a rock because ed gave it to her so it has significance and its all a little bit cute. Its enough to age anyone.

and I'm still smiling after laughing at "gels". It's one of things he says that makes me shake my head - what is that accent? Is it a South Aussie thing - is that where he's from?

Back