Skip to main content

Episode Day 73 (Wed 9/10/13) - Live Eviction #9 (90m)

How were they rude? They didn't say or do anything.

Are we judging them based on the millisecond glimpse of their facial expressions? How rude of them not to smile that Tahan was saved! They don't have to be happy about it - particularly given Tahan's bitchiness in the house.

I agree. Especially when Ed was still there which is who Jade would have been worried about most.

Wow, I never expected Ed to be saved over Ben. In my opinion many people simply were voting to save Ben because he's gay, but as soon as openly gay Nathan showed up people suddenly stopped voting to save Ben. Nathan made Ben look silly as a gay person. Just my two cents.

I think Mikk was polishing Ben's head when he gave her a hug. GTFO dude!! GO!!!

I'm gonna audition for BB again next year. And will every year until I get on!!!

If Ben (*vom*) can, I can.

My disappointment at seeing Ben gone has been offset by the huge save for the ultimate BB Goddess Tahan.

I hope Mikk keeps attacking her and handing Tahan the win

Thank God
so nice to hear some one else has that opinion

But bitches win- look at last year

I'm just over Tahan and her bitchiness. She's a total cow.

I can only come to the conclusion that people forget she's so nasty because of her looks.

Devastated that Ed didn't go when he was tipped to... again :S

Stoked that Ben is gone. Now Tim can win!!

How were they rude? They didn't say or do anything.

Are we judging them based on the millisecond glimpse of their facial expressions? How rude of them not to smile that Tahan was saved! They don't have to be happy about it - particularly given Tahan's bitchiness in the house.
I don't like how they gang up together against tahan. It's mean. It's how I feel. I saw their faces and they were rude. It's how I took it and saw it. Sorry if that offends you. :)

Back