Skip to main content

Episode Day 73 (Wed 9/10/13) - Live Eviction #9 (90m)

Holy s***!
I log on to here, expecting Ed/Drew to be out the door and THIS happens?
Man, oh man! This season just got INTERESTING!

Ben: " I KNOW....I'm just Ben from Brisbane."

He knew??
No shut the fck up you were a fake..

Yup! When he said that I lost respect for him. In all honesty I know you will think this is not true but he was going to move to my MEH! list after tonight's episode. Gone off him.

you Tahan haters I wouldn't worry too much, voting is different come the final 3, she is zero chance of winning considering most other contestants fans hate her

either Australia got too complacent, Ben's voting line was closed or producers are cheating.

Sadly my BB experience is now finished. Even though Ben was not my favourite, if anyone else believes that Ben was evicted on honest public votes they are naive. This show is now contrived and the voting is produced and edited in the BB production team room.

Ed or Tahan will now go on to win this given that winning BB these days is all about who is throwing in the most money....in this case it's Ed or Tahan. Tim won't win it sadly.

this is such bullcrap, first of all they wouldnt do it because its illegal and second of all they have been favouring ben from the start so why would they change now?

Australia has become a horrible place.

Oh I don't know... Apparently the australian public will now financially support anyone who wants to go to an overseas wedding or an interstate or overseas sporting event...as per so many of our politicians

Tahan is stunning but what is with the fake eyelashes....
135576.gif
Hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a big mess here because Ben was the favorite to win BB. First time Tim got it wrong in what? 6 consecutive weeks? I just loathe Tahan more now. Hope she goes next week. And yassss at Ed making the haters SEETHE again. I want him out, just not now.

Tim's got it wrong twice in a row now. First with Boog/Madeline, and now Ben.

Back