Skip to main content

Episode Day 73 (Wed 9/10/13) - Live Eviction #9 (90m)

Definitely a few wines but that was a different train of thought that I wish I'd just combined in my earlier post to save my embarrassing post count between here and posting updates in the LF thread. It was directed to those who would've been won over by the stupid ass GOE date last night and thus voted for Ed - not those who like Jade thru thick and thin. Although I do wonder about that as well; as I do with any HM as I'm more of a let's see what develops as opposed to pick a fave from the start and stick with them unconditionally. Unconditional love is reserved for my child - not some random on tv. Definitely wasn't a slam against Jade fans. Just against those who got sucked in based on that GOE date where the most interesting thing was Surly or those who keep hoping for some never gonna happen Drade thing (not wanted on both sides). Jade's a cool girl... a massive drip and no common sense when it comes to guys but I can appreciate her nothingness and her awesome tits. We've both lived in Italy, she's busted her ass for her family as have I and she tries to see the good in people. I'd happily have her for a friend.

lol you make me laugh, and I totally agree with a lot of that!
I don't know about unconditional love - I think for me it's just that I prefer her to others - I don't necessarily agree with everything she does though, and I weigh my opinions on the balance of good/bad I see with everyone.
Which normally means my opinion of some housemates changes day to day!
I hate the contrived things like the date and also the Drade thing (they weren't really married duh) and I would have been doing metaphorical cartwheels if Ed had been evicted and out of the picture.
I know everyone has different opinions and while I don't agree with your assessment of 'nothingness' it's not like she's my child that I have to defend, and I always think it's better to at least have an opinion than not have one!

Wow! I got a bit nervous for Tim as I was sure it was him going ---- who would have thought Ben would go now! They should have kept his ads playing on channel 9 haha. People forgot to vote --- assumed he would be safe. Oh dear! Mikkayla and George Clooney have the room to themselves now.

In a state of utter disbelief here. Cannot comprehend how Special Ed is still there. That said looking back over all the comments during the week about the upcoming eviction, it was all about Drew and Ed..... Ben's name was forgotten, and looks like thats how it translated with the voting this week. Still think its extraordinary that someone who topped the vote for weeks on end suddenly ends up at the bottom. Even more astonishing Tahan on top.

The only positive thing for the week ahead is.... Ed has had his Date Night.... the crafty manufactured well timed airtime that saved him this week. He can't do it again. Easy to say it just has to be him gone next.... but.... are the newbies allowed to be part of the mix noms wise this week. I suddenly hope they are not.

Tim may have his work cut out for him now... can't believe the difference in vote margin between him and Tahan. That said....it will all depend now on how the upcoming manufactured well timed airtime storylines unfold now, and WHO gets them !!

There's enough beds in the purple room for everyone that they might shut the Gold bedroom now...

I knew Drew wasn't leaving because Channel 9 would have promoted a "Tully Twist" or similar because they seem to think she is a ratings winner. Out of interest, I looked up the ratings:

Tully second interview night which was heavily promoted as "Tully is back" + Eviction night - 818k

This Monday's "Intruder Eviction" "Housemate Sacrifices themself" show - 950k

Plan of boring Tuesday show, which was promoting the Jad-ed date - 870k

So either BB's obsession with Tully is taking away viewers or people want to see more of the Jad-ed romance. Hmmm. Which one could it be?

Maybe he only did the standup as a one-off? Or very, very, VERY infrequently? Maybe it was just a hobby? I know for a fact that I have things that I do as passion projects and/or things that are very on and off that I wouldn't tell people are my "job" or whatever.

Or... yeah... maybe he is lying. Who knows.

even IF he only did it once - its takes a heck of a lot of self-confidence to get up in front of an audience and do comedy ... tonight he worked to that crowd like a pro ...

he lied and didn't even skip a beat doing it

Of you doing your nudie run!

Would a quick snapchat suffice?!

I do have to wheel the bin out...

Hehe. I'd be much more willing to do a nudie run if I was with mates. Doing it alone just makes me a creep! Plus I'm not horny, so where the motivation?!

So, I wonder.....

Will Mikkayla move?

Just the 3 of them in that golden eviction room - everyone keeps getting evicted.

Jaded could have complete privacy and intimacy, hmmmmmmmmmm

So, I wonder.....

Will Mikkayla move?

Just the 3 of them in that golden eviction room - everyone keeps getting evicted.

Jaded could have complete privacy and intimacy, hmmmmmmmmmm

Ed will beg Mikkayla not to leave.

Back