Skip to main content

Tully dumped by her girlfriend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look, I feel bad for both of them. But honestly, we have no idea what is actually going on. Tully might not be acting as bad as they make out on tv. Look, we don't know what really happens in the house.

Wow! Another reason to boo Tully, shocker!

Can you actually get to save votes back (a refund)?

I feel sorry for Tully if it's true. She obviously still cares for her girlfriend, as evidenced by her breakdown in the diary room we saw a week ago. But at the same time, I don't understand what else she would expect to happen in this situation. I'm sure that her girlfriend has probably been fending off questions about Tully's closeness with Drew for weeks. Most people in that position would probably try to defend their partner at first, but I dare say doing so would become increasingly difficult over the weeks. It must be a pretty shit position to be in.

Yeah see because you know its not a threat so you feel more comfortable knowing nothing will happen.... what i'm saying is if my B/f saw a girl say or do things inappropriate, We are close enough in a relationship with trust and no insecurities to warrant "worrying". If anything all I would believe is Tully's relationship wasn't so "secure" to start with....

Yes, I agree with that.

Emotional Cheating? It's on TV so I guess its not normally something you would watch... If you where in a long term relationship you would hope you would be secure enough in your relationship to see this as nothing major and not feel threatened! when nothing has happened that to me warrants a CHEAT or people saying I thought she was a lesbian ( I've never seen her kiss or sleep with a guy even as a dare or drunk) As a gay male I have heaps of straight males and female friends that are close and touchy because they know NOTHING will happen so they feel more comfortable with me and doing this. My best friend is a straight male... I really can't see the red light yet...
I see your point, but it doesn't apply to Tully. Considering all the things she's said and done, it's gone well beyond "gay best friend". I get the impression you've only been watching what's on TV; is that fair to assume?

What a bunch of concern trolls, venomous vipers, cowardly creeps, agony aunts and gossipy fishwives you all are. hashtag myob.

She'll be coming home to no one, so it's all okay.

... and her online friends ?

Figments of her imagination, or 1,000+ real people integrated within the content she shares, enjoys and makes a living from ?

What a bunch of concern trolls, venomous vipers, cowardly creeps, agony aunts and gossipy fishwives you all are. hashtag myob.

Does anyone else see the irony of telling everyone to mind their own business on the Big Brother forums? lol

Emotional Cheating? It's on TV so I guess its not normally something you would watch... If you where in a long term relationship you would hope you would be secure enough in your relationship to see this as nothing major and not feel threatened! when nothing has happened that to me warrants a CHEAT or people saying I thought she was a lesbian ( I've never seen her kiss or sleep with a guy even as a dare or drunk) As a gay male I have heaps of straight males and female friends that are close and touchy because they know NOTHING will happen so they feel more comfortable with me and doing this. My best friend is a straight male... I really can't see the red light yet...

Totally agree.

Does anyone else see the irony of telling everyone to mind their own business on the Big Brother forums? lol

The TTs fort has been plundered...They are panicked. Bless them all!~ hehe

... and her online friends ?

Figments of her imagination, or 1,000+ real people integrated within the content she shares, enjoys and makes a living from ?

She gets her say in the end regardless. Who people choose to side with is completely up to them.

If anything all I would believe is Tully's relationship wasn't so "secure" to start with....

This is a cop out, big time. BB is an manufactured environment. Tully and her girlfriend auditioned together, meaning they were both clear on the process and what would be in store. Its the same thinking that allows people to excuse away her passive aggressive behaviour, the crying and the tantrums, making it all about her. Being cuddly, sure but when you start saying things about someone to make out like you have had such a rough time in order to gain some sort of response out of people that have never met her, when again we have seen nothing but a loving supportive girlfriend from Taliha, you are dealing with a level of betrayal.

I knew someone a long time ago that I met through TAFE, and we became friends. She told my all about her husband - how shit he was, he was lazy, mean etc - and I believed her. I wanted to support my new friend. I felt like a fool when she asked me to set her up with my boyfriend's (at the time) friend while she was still married. Turned out her husband was a wonderful, very shy guy who would have done anything for her. Needless to say it didn't end well, I lost what I thought was a friend and a nice guy got his heart smashed to pieces and he has never recovered. (I still know him, her NO). People that treat loved ones as a means to an end are such drainer people.

I just really vomited in the back of my mouth..........................................................ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!
GOOD GREIF Charlie BROWN!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back