Skip to main content

Tully dumped by her girlfriend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks! it seems like it with all this uproar! :confused:

Emotional cheating. She's all but told Drew she has feelings for him, and that her relationship is unfulfilling (i.e. I always love them, more than they love me). Not to mention, 'I can see myself being married to a man in 5 years'. That's what the fuss is about; it's disrespectful.

Emotional cheating. She's all but told Drew she has feelings for him, and that her relationship is unfulfilling (i.e. I always love them, more than they love me). Not to mention, 'I can see myself being married to a man in 5 years'. That's what the fuss is about; it's disrespectful.

I completely forgot about the marriage stuff. That would have made for horrible viewing.

P*ssweak .... Wait til she gets out and discuss it, rather than have her come home to a circus of judgmentmal peons.

If I was Tahlia I wouldn't be embarrassed, I would be DEVASTATED.
That is if they are in love & committed to each other. (I don't know anything about their relationship).

I don't think it's Drew's fault because he doesn't know the nature of Tully and Tahlia's relationship. And he's not the one who has made a commitment to someone. (If Tully/Tahlia have a committed relationship).

Thanks! it seems like it with all this uproar! :confused:
He massaged her arse and Matt busted Drew feeling her up under the table during dinner which I thought was kind of inappropriate.
and I think there has been talk of her questioning her sexuality.
that must be hard for Taliya to watch ,I know it could be the editing but this is what she has to watch.

Also, when she was talking to Drew about always being the one who loves more, she was sitting on his lap, and he responded, 'Don't make me say it, you know I will.'

Throw in all the physical stuff, and you'd have to be blind not to see what's happening. The only point of contention is whether or not they have an open relationship, but I think we can figure that one out, considering Tahlia's posts today.

Emotional Cheating? It's on TV so I guess its not normally something you would watch... If you where in a long term relationship you would hope you would be secure enough in your relationship to see this as nothing major and not feel threatened! when nothing has happened that to me warrants a CHEAT or people saying I thought she was a lesbian ( I've never seen her kiss or sleep with a guy even as a dare or drunk) As a gay male I have heaps of straight males and female friends that are close and touchy because they know NOTHING will happen so they feel more comfortable with me and doing this. My best friend is a straight male... I really can't see the red light yet...

I dunno I'm not a Tully fan and I missed the last two episodes so correct me if i'm wrong..... But have I missed Drew and Tully kiss or have sex or something? if so I get why she cheated and get's what she deserves... other than that It seems people are making a mountain out of a mole hill.. apart from making a close friendship sharing a bed, and massaging (what most the other hm have always done) can someone please tell me what Tully has done WRONG to warrant such a big uproar of cheating and breakups and blah blah blah's ..;)
It's not just how she acts with Drew though it's what she's said.

Emotional Cheating? It's on TV so I guess its not normally something you would watch... If you where in a long term relationship you would hope you would be secure enough in your relationship to see this as nothing major and not feel threatened! when nothing has happened that to me warrants a CHEAT or people saying I thought she was a lesbian ( I've never seen her kiss or sleep with a guy even as a dare or drunk) As a gay male I have heaps of straight males and female friends that are close and touchy because they know NOTHING will happen so they feel more comfortable with me and doing this. My best friend is a straight male... I really can't see the red light yet...

I am a lot more touchy with Gay men, for the reason you stated.

I am a lot more touchy with Gay men, for the reason you stated.

Yeah see because you know its not a threat so you feel more comfortable knowing nothing will happen.... what i'm saying is if my B/f saw a girl say or do things inappropriate, We are close enough in a relationship with trust and no insecurities to warrant "worrying". If anything all I would believe is Tully's relationship wasn't so "secure" to start with....

It's not just how she acts with Drew though it's what she's said.

Very true. There was one discussion, the one where Matt puts the bucket on his head, and Tully was basically rammed Taliha into that dirt about not wanting to get married. Saying something along the lines of 'if she loves me she should want to talk about it'. Bits and pieces add up and I would walk away too. It must string like a mo-fo to hear you lover, bbf, your everything make you out to be the boogy man. I hope if Tully does go to night, and her girlfriend isn't there the producers give her or Sonia some sort of warning so she doesn't call out for her, and get booed or laughed at by the crowd. As much as I dislike Tully and her behaviour that would be so cruel for anyone.

It's going to be a ripper of a night.

I so excited to see it, I've got my TV on ch 9 already waiting to watch it.

Oh you cant miss it.

I completely forgot about the marriage stuff. That would have made for horrible viewing.

Tully told Tim that way back, when she was still good friends with Matt, and before she was closer with Drew. That she'd had boyfriends in the past and could possibly see herself married to guy in 5 years time. so for her to say recently that she's not sure she's 100% gay must have always been in her mind somehow.

Tully made comment to Heidi that she was worried about what her dad might be thinking, and sounds like she got drunk last friday night(was sick and Drew held her hair back) and was topless in the spa and dancing. I think they will show that tuesday late night feast show, not so much tonights show?

Tahlia might know that Tully is likely safe tonight ( after the betting odds) and Tully's dad might go up to Dreamworld instead?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back