Skip to main content

Tully dumped by her girlfriend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This can't be true. BBfan- posted numerous times how the Tully&Tahlia relationship is maybe possibly at least pseudo-open(implied) and not-quite-but-almost-100% lesbian with a touch of cock(added this part myself because Tully said she's maybe not 100% lesbian, not that it would diminish her love for Tahlia) in there to mix things up(which maybe Tahlia is fine with, you can't say for sure she isn't, so technically Tully's never cheated if the relationship is somewhat open (or Tully thinks it's somewhat open, which is what matters here)).

I think that if their relationship was "open" Tully would have made it clear, because she would have to know that shes not winning any fans by acting this way with Drew. Tahlia deserves a lot better than how Tully is treating her.

Not surprised at all, I'd like to see anyone defend her behaviour anymore as "just being friendly" obviously her gf doesn't see it that way....

Tahlia must be humiliated and has said on her facebook that it's "infuriating" that Drew wont back off Tully. There hasn't really been any conformation that I have seen as of yet.
Umm what? Why is this Drews fault? Isn´t it more like Tully is going to him for hugs and not the other way around? All he does is consoling her every time she is upset which is pretty much every f*ing day.

Umm what? Why is this Drews fault? Isn´t it more like Tully is going to him for hugs and not the other way around? All he does is consoling her every time she is upset which is pretty much every f*ing day.
I'm just the messenger. Like most people, I think Tully is more at fault.

She needs to learn to rely less on people and not take things so much to heart ALL THE TIME. I have a tenancy to get teary a lot but I've learnt to deal with it myself because it's usually a physical reaction not an emotional one.

If true, I think it's pretty scummy on Tahlia's behalf IF the realtionship was stable going in. Tully hasn't had any chance to explain herself -- it's not like she and Drew have had sex or something. It IS possible to remain committed to a relationship and still have an intimate cuddle buddy while you're separated for what is a very long time.

Of course, all this is contingent on whether or not they entered into such an agreement as a couple before she went in.

So basically, if Tully gets evicted tonight, she'll come home to find out that she's been dumped as well.

Wouldn't want to see the waterworks after that! :eek:

If true, I think it's pretty scummy on Tahlia's behalf IF the realtionship was stable going in. Tully hasn't had any chance to explain herself -- it's not like she and Drew have had sex or something. It IS possible to remain committed to a relationship and still have an intimate cuddle buddy while you're separated for what is a very long time.

Of course, all this is contingent on whether or not they entered into such an agreement as a couple before she went in.
I wouldn't call it 'scummy' but it's definitely reactive.
I'd have done the same thing - She's just watched her girlfriend completely ruin their relationship on national television, she's probably humiliated.

There's a lot of grey area in this but if you look at the amount of good looking men this year and compare Tahan's behaviour, it's clear.

Unless you are on the BB production/film staff, how does one know what they have or have not done while under the covers in the dark??

Also, I think THALIA has been dragged through enough. She did not choose the path which SULLKY took, but was fodder along it. I applaud her for sticking it out as long as she did.

I wouldn't call it 'scummy' but it's definitely reactive.
I'd have done the same thing - She's just watched her girlfriend completely ruin their relationship on national television, she's probably humiliated.

There's a lot of grey area in this but if you look at the amount of good looking men this year and compare Tahan's behaviour, it's clear.

well stated Sorceress!

Unless you are on the BB production/film staff, how does one know what they have or have not done while under the covers in the dark??

And how does Tahlia know? That's the point. We KNOW not everything that happens in the house is being shown, so for Tahlia to break up with her because of simply what's been selected to air is making an uninformed and hasty decision.

It's likely the relationship was on the rocks going in either way, but there you have it.

It's not scummy at all. The only scummy one in this situation is Tully for carrying on the way she is with Drew and for speaking of Tahlia/their relationship in the nasty way she has. Tahlia doesn't owe Tully a chance to explain anything - Tully's made her own bed as far as I'm concerned. Tahlia has every right to feel disrespected by Tully's actions and words, I've said this in another thread but if Tully wants to continue disrespecting her girlfriend like this (and Tully HAS shown awareness that her behaviour is inappropriate, she clearly knows what she's doing is not right) then Tahlia has every right in the world to wash her hands of this entire situation and call herself single.

Hashtag Team Tahlia.

I dunno I'm not a Tully fan and I missed the last two episodes so correct me if i'm wrong..... But have I missed Drew and Tully kiss or have sex or something? if so I get why she cheated and get's what she deserves... other than that It seems people are making a mountain out of a mole hill.. apart from making a close friendship sharing a bed, and massaging (what most the other hm have always done) can someone please tell me what Tully has done WRONG to warrant such a big uproar of cheating and breakups and blah blah blah's ..;)

This can't be true. BBfan- posted numerous times how the Tully&Tahlia relationship is maybe possibly at least pseudo-open(implied) and not-quite-but-almost-100% lesbian with a touch of cock(added this part myself because Tully said she's maybe not 100% lesbian, not that it would diminish her love for Tahlia) in there to mix things up(which maybe Tahlia is fine with, you can't say for sure she isn't, so technically Tully's never cheated if the relationship is somewhat open (or Tully thinks it's somewhat open, which is what matters here)).

Lol I didn't say that. I said that I didn't want to jump to conclusions before I knew what Tully and Tahlia's relationship was actually like, because in some relationships it's fine to have really close friends (or more than friends?) outside the relationship. I can make a better judgment now that I know what Tahlia thinks about it.

The housemates give the producers a handful of scenarios where they would be told things from the outside world (ie. "a member of my family dies").

Tully could have nominated this as one of those scenarios.

Sidenote: big big big props to [MENTION=32160]ryanseacrest[/MENTION] for scooping this one!

The line from Tully about nobody loving her as much as she loved them (which I think was in reference to Tahlia, but I can't remember for sure) was probably particularly stinging for her.

Ha totally called it! Though I do feel for Tahlia and to a degree Tully.

#teamtahlia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back