Skip to main content

Tully dumped by her girlfriend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
there has been kissing big time under the doona, who knows what else may have happened when the other housemates were sleeping but we don't know that all I know is there has been kissing like they were a couple

and their "I love you" and "OH I love you" and let's not forget... " I love you"
not to mention the "what are we going to do when we get out?'s" and the "nobody loves me as much as I love them's"

there has been kissing big time under the doona, who knows what else may have happened when the other housemates were sleeping but we don't know that all I know is there has been kissing like they were a couple

Well I know there's been kissing now! :) I posted that during September 2 when none of that had been aired on TV yet or mentioned on the website yet.

IMO, cheating is cheating. maybe I just don't understand this "emotional cheating" phrase people keep using. With the way Tully and Drew go at each other, call it what it is, cheating. You don't have to be having sex to be cheating either. If they, T&T, have an 'open' relationship, as another post said, that's all well and good and they'll have to deal with the consequences of that decision. There is no such thing as a pseudo-open relationship. You are either exclusive or you're okay to watch the person you love mess around with others. I was dumbfounded when Tully said "When I'm with a woman I'm a lesbian, when I'm with a man I'm bi. Tully, you are not a lesbian when you're with a woman and then bi when you're with a man. When you're good to go with a man or woman you're bi, period. I hope T&T can work things out or at least go their separate ways without too much anger. I think the pre-BB Tully might have been a really great person to hang with and hope her friends remember that when she gets out. As for Drew, shame on you for being a weak willed SOB. What do you think that girl on the outside, the one you told Tully you'd throw away everything for, would think of you? Messing around with a person you know is in a relationship! Don't anyone give me that 'they're young' crap either, if you're old enough to be in a relationship you know what your responsibilities are. Sheesh! I could just keep going but I think you'll like it better if I just stop now.

and keeps making the same mistake every single day. :eek:

Yes. And Tahlia has dumped her, and publically moved on. I'm sure privately she will still be upset.

I just don't understand why people on the Internet can't seem to move on. It's their mess to clean up, the shock factor to this should have worn off by now but it hasn't.

Yes. And Tahlia has dumped her, and publically moved on. I'm sure privately she will still be upset.

I just don't understand why people on the Internet can't seem to move on. It's their mess to clean up, the shock factor to this should have worn off by now but it hasn't.

i guess cos people know they potentially have to watch her all over drew for another month or so.

may i ask why youre "loving tully" and feel the need to defend her?
im genuinely curious, there seem to be quite a few of you, and im not sure i understand why...

may i ask why youre "loving tully" and feel the need to defend her?
im genuinely curious, there seem to be quite a few of you, and im not sure i understand why...

maybe they are just amazed at her for doing what she's doing and acting so crazy. it takes a lot of nerve to cheat on national tv..i think it may have something to do with that.

Enough is enough,

I'm closing this thread.

What has happened has happened. We all have to move on and it's time we give Thalia some space and stop bringing it up.

Yes it's going to be an issue when they leave the house, but that's between them to deal with.

Please give Thalia the space to deal with it.

We don't know what it feels like to be locked away in a house for 40 days onwards, it could happen to you if you were in the house.

I'm sure most of you will understand, it's time for this thread to be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back