Skip to main content

Tully dumped by her girlfriend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
better now than later.

on the other hand, good on tully to dare to question herself and does it on tv, guess thats probably part of the reasons of her emotion overflow.

Drew just ruined his chances of winning.

In Matt's words "I've lost respect for the guy".

She gets her say in the end regardless. Who people choose to side with is completely up to them.
Seems I owe you an apology .... the evidence is now overwhelming, and although the reaction came before the event, it's justifiable.

You get more attention being straight these days. It's different. Everyone is gay. Dull and boring married couples now. Not a surprise she flipped.

How did her gf know? she posted this hours before>?

I'm guessing the producers gave her a heads up. I can't imagine her having to be in the audience and see that... But perhaps the things we've seen previously were enough? E.g. the butt massage (ew)

Well we can all say this story has exploded now.

Ben from BB2012 is disgusted, posted a huge rant on Twitter.

I think they might have shown Tahlia that footage so that she didn't fly to QLD and have to be sitting in the audience when then aired it.

I really dislike Ruby Rose.

Sad to see a relationship ruined by Big Brother but it can't have been that strong to begin with.

I think they might have shown Tahlia that footage so that she didn't fly to QLD and have to be sitting in the audience when then aired it.

Very likely!

This can't be true. BBfan- posted numerous times how the Tully&Tahlia relationship is maybe possibly at least pseudo-open(implied) and not-quite-but-almost-100% lesbian with a touch of cock(added this part myself because Tully said she's maybe not 100% lesbian, not that it would diminish her love for Tahlia) in there to mix things up(which maybe Tahlia is fine with, you can't say for sure she isn't, so technically Tully's never cheated if the relationship is somewhat open (or Tully thinks it's somewhat open, which is what matters here)).

Yes BBFan posted that they might have an open relationship. BBFan also posted MANY A TIME that she doesn't know Tully in real life. So BBFan is lying about not knowing Tully or ... BBFan has no more idea about the relationship that anyone else but using a law of averages I doubt it is 'open'.

For the record I know a lot of gay GUYS with open relationships and ZERO gay GIRLS with open relationships!

Tahlia just tweeted this....
Thanks for the concern guys, but I am big girl, I will be just fine. Life goes on.. x #singlebabescomeatme

Yes BBFan posted that they might have an open relationship. BBFan also posted MANY A TIME that she doesn't know Tully in real life. So BBFan is lying about not knowing Tully or ... BBFan has no more idea about the relationship that anyone else but using a law of averages I doubt it is 'open'.

For the record I know a lot of gay GUYS with open relationships and ZERO gay GIRLS with open relationships!

I haven't lied about anything. I said lots of times that I didn't know what their relationship was really like, and that's why I wasn't making judgments, but obviously things have changed now.

You get more attention being straight these days. It's different. Everyone is gay. Dull and boring married couples now. Not a surprise she flipped.

Heh.

Nice one, Centurion.

regarDS

It's all very sad but sorry, I'm not blaming Drew. Yes, it takes two to tango but Tully was the one to initiate things.

It's official: TAHLIA. ‏@beginnersblood 23m
Thanks for the concern guys, but I am big girl, I will be just fine. Life goes on.. x #singlebabescomeatme

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back