Skip to main content

Tully dumped by her girlfriend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
TeamTullyBB ‏@TeamTullyBB 11m
People need to not forget Tully is human and there are far too many basing hate on a hour a night TV show. No one deserves to be bullied.
- Retweeted by TAHLIA.

At least Tahlia isn't bitter. Props to her. Also love how her follows have dramatically increased tonight, everyone wants the goss!

No doubt that they showed Tahlia the footage or told her about it prior. They wouldn't want Tahlia to have been sitting there when it was aired. Props to the producers on that one.

On another note, I hope that Tully is still nominated this week and people don't conveniently forget about what she has just done..

No doubt that they showed Tahlia the footage or told her about it prior. They wouldn't want Tahlia to have been sitting there when it was aired. Props to the producers on that one.

On another note, I hope that Tully is still nominated this week and people don't conveniently forget about what she has just done..

Mad props to Tahlia and Ruby Rose and all the Newtown lesbian mafia. Tully's shown her true colors and deserves nothing but scorn. What a nasty nasty toxic bitch!

Mad props to Tahlia and Ruby Rose and all the Newtown lesbian mafia. Tully's shown her true colors and deserves nothing but scorn. What a nasty nasty toxic bitch!

There's a part of me that would love to believe Thalia has wanted to break up with her for forever but every time she turns around Tully is crying so she has been waiting for a 'nice' moment but with Tully that never comes because she never stops crying. ....

Some people on twitter are still supporting Tully saying if you are a true fan you never give up.

Well, it's just hit mainstream media.

h45d.png

If I was Tahlia I wouldn't be embarrassed, I would be DEVASTATED.
That is if they are in love & committed to each other. (I don't know anything about their relationship).

I don't think it's Drew's fault because he doesn't know the nature of Tully and Tahlia's relationship. And he's not the one who has made a commitment to someone. (If Tully/Tahlia have a committed relationship).

Drew is not innocent in ANY of this. They are just as bad as each other. No doubt about it.

Ah, shiiiit. My mind blew up watching that. I feel awful for Tahlia.

I still want to try and support Tully, but honestly she's making it hard. Really hard.

poor tahlia and anyone still supporting Tully has no self respect

Tully's shown her true colors and deserves nothing but scorn. What a nasty nasty toxic bitch!

At least she's showing them. Isn't that what we watch this show for?

Big Brother isn't some prancing circus of relatable personas airing on tween television whose success in the game must be determined by the goodness of their heart. That people will demand a more adult and mature show at once second and then decry a housemate for cheating is crazy. This is the real world folks, it ain't all black and white and it's making bloody good TV for it.

And that's not even mentioning the housemates who are incredibly camera-wary and don't show their true colours -- never forget people like Tim in BBAU5 who have openly confessed to putting on a persona to try and manipulate the game. These are housemates who drag the show down into the drab kiddie mush that we all complain about.

That's the thing. I don't for one second relate with anyone in this house. Tully is a hypocritical bitch and someone who I would never want as a friend -- but she's also up there as my favourite housemate for TV viewing. That's a clear distinction that needs to be made.

Drew screwed up MASSIVELY with the Tully romance and is continuing to screw up by backstabbing Tim in the back and sucking up to Heidi of all people.

I can't believe how dumb he is! He could have won this easily. I actually really hope Jade outlasts him.

Gee a lot of people have strong morals without knowing either party (those who do know them both you are excepted) - Tully did say near the start of the show they were having problems - she is human and people can't always help their feelings

Drew is not innocent in ANY of this. They are just as bad as each other. No doubt about it.

I agree. He is a firestarter.

He should've respected the fact that Tully had someone. He was so apathetic towards this.

At least she's showing them. Isn't that what we watch this show for?

I actually agree to an extent! It IS interesting TV. But come on, I'm still allowed to bitch about her and what an asshole she is.

However, I disagree that Tim is turning this into 'drab kiddie mush' simply because he enjoys playing up a persona. There are people who naturally do that. I think Tim would act this way even if the cameras weren't there. I do what he does in real life. There are real life 'trolls'. I can't imagine how boring the show would be without Tim and watching hours of footage of Drew massaging Tully's flat white ass.

However, I disagree that Tim is turning this into 'drab kiddie mush' simply because he enjoys playing up a persona. There are people who naturally do that. I think Tim would act this way even if the cameras weren't there. I do what he does in real life. There are real life 'trolls'. I can't imagine how boring the show would be without Tim and watching hours of footage of Drew massaging Tully's flat white ass.

I was talking about Tim from BBAU #5, as I said. He has openly confessed to manipulating a persona in which he fell in love in certain housemates and lead them on, crafted an entire narrative for himself in which he started as an introvert but became an extrovert, among other things. Really, really deep stuff that the audience would have never known about. The reality check being that he came second that year.

At least because Tully is actually showing her true colours I can remain in good conscience knowing I can vote for Tully up to a certain point so that she stays on TV for as long as possible, but not once she gets in the territory to win the final prize.

I don't care how long Tully stays as long as she doesn't win. Makes for good TV and I like to watch her life come crashing down with each clip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back