Skip to main content

Witty vs The Clique

So is it over now? Can people post without being attacked or ridiculed? Have we all moved out of the junior high playground? Can we pretend we're civilised adults and understand and accept different opinions?

It would be lovely, wouldn't it.

That would be amazing, so yes let's hope so.

Reactions: Jam
Maybe for some, like how you can yell at your mother but not you're friends because the love is unconditional. But I dint think that's the vibe around here with all the fighting.
Your and my peace is resolved by admitting I have 2 sisters.

That I don't talk to.

Waterfalls? :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious:

I take my hat off to WB he has taken a lot posters on this board for one hell of ride. I remember the verbal bitch slap he gave to JordanS by comparing/estimating both of their incomes which was in response to JordanS's typical acerbic bitchy snide remarks. It was provoked in other words it didn't come out of the blue.

I didn't take it as seriously and offensive as some posters though. If you wanna start shit than you better be prepared to cop some shit your way with interest as well so in my mind it was fair game. At the end of the day who cares what outlandish claims anonymous posters make on this forum. They could really be Prince Charles for all I care and I still would not be impressed in the slightest. :)

I remember the verbal bitch slap he gave to JordanS by comparing/estimating both of their incomes which was in response to JordanS's typical acerbic bitchy snide remarks. It was provoked in other words it didn't come out of the blue.

Please tell me you still have a link to this

Waterfalls? :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious:

I take my hat off to WB he has taken a lot posters on this board for one hell of ride. I remember the verbal bitch slap he gave to JordanS by comparing/estimating both of their incomes which was in response to JordanS's typical acerbic bitchy snide remarks. It was provoked in other words it didn't come out of the blue.

I didn't take it as seriously and offensive as some posters though. If you wanna start shit than you better be prepared to cop some shit your way with interest as well so in my mind it was fair game. At the end of the day who cares what outlandish claims anonymous posters make on this forum. They could really be Prince Charles for all I care and I still would not be impressed in the slightest. :)

I wonder if prince charles watches big brother?

Please tell me you still have a link to this
It's in the General Chit Chat thread that has almost 2000 pages. Unless someone has saved a bookmark ( I haven't, saw no reason to) of that page, you're out of luck I'm afraid. If you want to look for it, it was around late March to mid April of this year, that's the best I can do.

Last edited:
It's in the General Chit Chat thread that has almost 2000 pages. Unless someone has saved a bookmark ( I haven't, saw no reason to) of that page, you're out of luck I'm afraid. If you want to look for it, it was around the late March to mid April of this year, that's the best I can do.

Just searched it. April 10.

It's in the General Chit Chat thread that has almost 2000 pages. Unless someone has saved a bookmark ( I haven't, saw no reason to) of that page, you're out of luck I'm afraid. If you want to look for it, it was around the late March to mid April of this year, that's the best I can do.

you underestimate my determination.

Just searched it. April 10.

... and the resourcefulness of members around here :p

Back