Skip to main content

Witty vs The Clique

If that makes you feel better than fine. But way to complete miss my point.

I'm actually beginning to think that you have no friends at all or even family, you seem to not understand some of the basics about human interaction.
If you feel that, it would be lost on me and moot, except for dazzling the audience and self-serving.

Trala has taken a leave from this forum as she was embarrassed of what she had become online. What do you want from anyone else?

As an observer, it looks like WB is running rings around this place. He has many playing his game, the one he knows he can win. Strategic, creative, unemotional, ruthless. Prosecutes like a lawyer.

As an observer, it looks like WB is running rings around this place. He has many playing his game, the one he knows he can win. Strategic, creative, unemotional, ruthless. Prosecutes like a lawyer.

Do people who live in the sea have lawyers?

Team Justcuts
Team Die Antwoord.

tumblr_mu8qquBzMy1s6wrm9o1_500.png

I thought the clique was a joke term in this context. Like it was making fun of people not thinking for themselves. Well that was my view of it.

Reactions: Jam
Do not fresh air my pouting lips of peace. Take the opportunity. I brushed.

If there's one thing worse than me as a wrath fairy, it's peace fairy! Worse still, I'm considering changing hat to forum cupid armed only with a spun bottle.

Last edited:
So is it over now? Can people post without being attacked or ridiculed? Have we all moved out of the junior high playground? Can we pretend we're civilised adults and understand and accept different opinions?

It would be lovely, wouldn't it.

So is it over now? Can people post without being attacked or ridiculed? Have we all moved out of the junior high playground? Can we pretend we're civilised adults and understand and accept different opinions?

It would be lovely, wouldn't it.

It would be, Jam.

Reactions: Jam
Back