Skip to main content

Witty vs The Clique

Did you get involved by yourself, or is Mutley correct that I involved/called you out. My question to you is is Mutley lying.

"Myself, Trala, Bleachy, Jessy, Coops and more (these are people you name without any provocation, when you first named me I had 0 interaction with you ever)"

mountain molehill, get a life, do you interact with anyone outside the internet?

Did you get involved by yourself, or is Mutley correct that I involved/called you out. My question to you is is Mutley lying.

"Myself, Trala, Bleachy, Jessy, Coops and more (these are people you name without any provocation, when you first named me I had 0 interaction with you ever)"

Well lying is a pretty strong word as that suggests intentional deceit. Mutz probably thought you called me out (although only he can say this), but no I was just an observer who was sick of your shit and felt the need to defend the people you were (IMO) targeting.

Seriously though, does any of that actually matter??

Well lying is a pretty strong word as that suggests intentional deceit. Mutz probably thought you called me out (although only he can say this), but no I was just an observer who was sick of your shit and felt the need to defend the people you were (IMO) targeting.

Exactly right, Thats how I interpreted it[DOUBLEPOST=1438502769][/DOUBLEPOST]

Boring, thats a fact

Credibility? Sure. You judging me for owning something but letting Mutley's lying slide? Sure. You being too scared to judge hammer Trala? Sure.

Credibility? Sure. You judging me for owning something but letting Mutley lying slide? Sure. You being too scared to judge hammer Trala? Sure.

do you grow cannabis next to your waterfall? your delusions and paranoia are off the charts

So it seems to be an equality / justice issue for you.

Things are not always that black and white. Your actions / words on this forum are not the exact same as anyone else's, so people are going to think and act differently towards you than they do for others.

That's not hypocrisy. That's life.

So it seems to be an equality / justice issue for you.

Things are not always that black and white. Your actions / words on this forum are not the exact same as anyone else's, so people are going to think and act differently towards you than they do for others.

That's not hypocrisy. That's life.
Do you accept that your recollection of your own words was conveniently inaccurate?

Credibility? Sure. You judging me for owning something but letting Mutley's lying slide? Sure. You being too scared to judge hammer Trala? Sure.

I judged you for the way you were speaking to other members. I felt no need to judge Mutley for this "lying" since it didn't bother me at all. As for the other, no I'm not scared of Trala, i am not going to call out every single post on this forum that I don't agree with especially if I have more context of the person and their ability to actually be a real human and not just post dribble all the time.

Is this your issue? That I called out you and not others. It actually says a lot that you are the first person lucky enough to get this reaction from me. Would you prefer that I call out every post? I can't help what offends and what doesn't and I'm sorry that I didn't speak up over posts that YOU found inappropriate, but I'm not sorry for "voluntarily entering" into this pathetic feud. Well, maybe I am a little, but only because it's so lame and exhausting.

Do you accept that your recollection of your own words was conveniently inaccurate?
Which words? The ones about your salary? The ones I already said I may have overreached on previously and again explained what I meant today. The words you already said you forgave me about or is this a new issue?

I'm not apologising further. You have used your apparent wealth to elevate yourself and put others down on this forum. Whether directed at me or not, I think it's a poor way to win an argument. You didn't directly compare your salary to mine, however you have obviously earns more than me and good on you for that, I don't use wealth as a measure of success of a man though -- we obviously have different priorities and that's ok.

You edited above to add a quote from me where I said you SAID you graduated from the best university in Australia, the next part wasn't necessarily attached to the 'you said' part, I was acknowledging that you have greater wealth.

I never accused you of caring. I demonstrated unequivocally that you did. You running from it is to be expected.

No you are flogging a dead, decaying horse, pretty boring, I actually thought had a sparring partner who is capable of having a poke, but you are a one trick pony

I judged you for the way you were speaking to other members. I felt no need to judge Mutley for this "lying" since it didn't bother me at all. As for the other, no I'm not scared of Trala, i am not going to call out every single post on this forum that I don't agree with especially if I have more context of the person and their ability to actually be a real human and not just post dribble all the time.

Is this your issue? That I called out you and not others. It actually says a lot that you are the first person lucky enough to get this reaction from me. Would you prefer that I call out every post? I can't help what offends and what doesn't and I'm sorry that I didn't speak up over posts that YOU found inappropriate, but I'm not sorry for "voluntarily entering" into this pathetic feud. Well, maybe I am a little, but only because it's so lame and exhausting.
You admitting being highly selective with your judging is enough of an admission.[DOUBLEPOST=1438503622][/DOUBLEPOST]
No you are flogging a dead, decaying horse, pretty boring, I actually thought had a sparring partner who is capable of having a poke, but you are a one trick pony
I never resorted to 'hilarious' or 'I don't care'. How many times?

Back