Skip to main content

Witty vs The Clique

I'll be concise. Trala has just issued the most ridiculously inappropriate and offensive advise possible in the RUOK thread. Name a single cult member with the spine to speak up to it, but instead you layer righteous indignation on me. For owning something. Brought up in the context of Trala bignoting herself bigtime to humiliate another. Bleachy admitted lying about me ever comparing salary to his. You say nothing.

Until the clique members snap out of their obedient and servile trance, it's getting sunshine. If I get banned before Trala's advice of fellatio in the RUOK thread, I'll deal.

flailing and desperate

I'll be concise. Trala has just issued the most ridiculously inappropriate and offensive advise possible in the RUOK thread. Name a single cult member with the spine to speak up to it, but instead you layer righteous indignation on me. For owning something. Brought up in the context of Trala bignoting herself bigtime to humiliate another. Bleachy admitted lying about me ever comparing salary to his. You say nothing.

Until the clique members snap out of their obedient and servile trance, it's getting sunshine. If I get banned before Trala's advice of fellatio in the RUOK thread, I'll deal.

Ok, well thanks for the concise reply. You say that I say nothing, but what are you wanting me to say? I verbalised so briefly that I disagreed with your angle and things blew up from there. I'm not in any cult, I post what I want where I want and naturally gravitate towards some people, but that's life.

It's not like Trala and I have always seen eye to eye on everything, but again that's life - is that really your concern about me?

I'm pretty sure I said 'I know your salary is higher than mine' which doesn't necessarily mean I lied and said you said it was bigger than mine. I already admitted it may have been an overreach. However on reflection, I stand by what I said. I can't afford a property with natural waterfalls, so your lifetime earnings is CERTAINLY more than mine. No apology needed. I didn't lie.

I'm pretty sure I said 'I know your salary is higher than mine' which doesn't necessarily mean I lied and said you said it was bigger than mine. I already admitted it may have been an overreach. However on reflection, I stand by what I said. I can't afford a property with natural waterfalls, so your lifetime earnings is CERTAINLY more than mine. No apology needed. I didn't lie.
Thank you for admitting it was an inferiority complex on your part. I forgive you.

"I know you say you graduated from the best university and have a higher income than myself"

Last edited:
Basically this post is me just thinking out loud... and trying to answer some of the points that WB put to me this morning...
I'm not holding the place to ransom. Jessy involved herself entirely and you are accepting Mutley's lying bluff that I called her out, when Mutley cannot demonstrate this at all. Jessy played Judge Jessy voluntarily. As she does. Read it.

What would it take for you to not be argumentative and make this place better?

I'm not holding the place to ransom.
I don't understand, how do you hold a forum to ransom?

Jessy involved herself entirely
Ok Jessy got involved in some argument that you were also involved in? Ok so you did not like that... got it.

and you are accepting Mutley's lying bluff that I called her out
Did you call Jessy girl out? I really don't know tbh. I have the worst memory. Perhaps I could get a link to this argument so I can understand it better. Like I vaguely remember yourself and Jessy having words, but like it's not something that I would remember.
Can you explain for me how I am accepting Mutleys lying bluff.... What a lying bluff btw? I can see that you are a very observant person and am able to remember lots of various interactions on this forum, so you should be able to see that Mutley and I rarely interact... like we do sometimes like today, but you know we are not close or anything like that. So how am I accepting of his lying bluff? Is not calling it out accepting it? Does that meant that every other member on this forum is accepting of everything that they have never called out? Like I don't even know what this lying bluff is, so how can I accept something that I a not aware off? OMG my head hurts after that.

Jessy played Judge Jessy voluntarily.
So Jessy judged you? am I getting that right? So you don't like other people forming opinions on you and then posting them.

Read what? this post? Done, glad we cleared that up.

What would it take for you to not be argumentative and make this place better?
I'll start with what it would take for me to not be argumentative:
I guess it depends on my mood irl. I like so many other people in this modern internet age have in the past taken out my frustration on randos on line.... I feel like in these last few months or so I have not really been in that many arguments, actually I might want to butt in at times in other peoples arguments, but I feel like I've been good lately by not getting involved. So in conclusion I feel like I have not been in an argument in a while and my real life moods have in the past played a part in how argumentative that I am in online.
Make this place better:
That's a hard one, I have not been participating a lot recently in some of the discussions for like MC and BBUK, because I was always a bit behind in my viewing. I guess could participate more in the discussion of shows that I am watching like the bach and CBB ( when it starts). What do you reckon? Any tips for me as a member on BBB?

so you should be able to see that Mutley and I rarely interact... like we do sometimes like today, but you know we are not close or anything like that. So how am I accepting of his lying bluff?

I don't even know what Im supposed to be lying and bluffing about[DOUBLEPOST=1438501503][/DOUBLEPOST]
When shutting my mouth in the RUOK thread, for a start.

You shut your mouth? Thats a first

I don't even know what Im supposed to be lying and bluffing about[DOUBLEPOST=1438501503][/DOUBLEPOST]

You shut your mouth? Thats a first
That Judge Jessy was called in, rather than entering voluntarily, as she does.

Mutley lying:

"Myself, Trala, Bleachy, Jessy, Coops and more (these are people you name without any provocation, when you first named me I had 0 interaction with you ever)"

That Judge Jessy was called in, rather than entering voluntarily, as she does.

Mutley lying:

"Myself, Trala, Bleachy, Jessy, Coops and more (these are people you name without any provocation, when you first named me I had 0 interaction with you ever)"

Literally none of this makes sense to me. But do you have a question for me? It seems like you might.

Literally none of this makes sense to me. But do you have a question for me? It seems like you might.
Did you get involved by yourself, or is Mutley correct that I involved/called you out. My question to you is is Mutley lying.

Back