Skip to main content

General O/T Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So despite being self-crowned Mr Congeniality, you have a long list of suspects?

Nope because once I log off, I don't think of you, you spend a lot of time post in a place so many seem to dislike you, why is that? trying to pick fights with people when the reality is they don't care, they out living their lives, spending time with people who care for them, even on here they have people that care, not you though, that must be very lonely[DOUBLEPOST=1438460904][/DOUBLEPOST]
He's a doctor. The perfect 'handbag' for a PM

Haha If only we were that progressive :(

Thanks seem to be going well for you. I'm happy you!
What volunteer work do you do?
Thanks mate, yeah life has been getting better and better for me this year, if someone told me this time last year what my life is like now I would not have believed them at all.

I volunteer at a lifeline store, not for work for the dole or anything like that (I have actually never in my life received a cent from centrelin) I just thought it would be a good way to get some confidence back... And it worked. Friday morning I had zero jobs and as of last night I have 2 jobs.

Thanks mate, yeah life has been getting better and better for me this year, if someone told me this time last year what my life is like now I would not have believed them at all.

I volunteer at a lifeline store, not for work for the dole or anything like that (I have actually never in my life received a cent from centrelin) I just thought it would be a good way to get some confidence back... And it worked. Friday morning I had zero jobs and as of last night I have 2 jobs.

That's awesome. My grandmother worked in a lifeline store for many years.

Good on you @Inigo Montoya !!

That's awesome. My grandmother worked in a lifeline store for many years.
I love it a lifeline, the ladies are lovely, the proceeds from the shop go to fund the suicide prevention hotline and I've come to realise that you can buy a lot of your clothes for cheap at lifeline and some are even brand new! So much better for the planet IMO to buy pre loved stuff.

Nope because once I log off, I don't think of you, you spend a lot of time post in a place so many seem to dislike you, why is that? trying to pick fights with people when the reality is they don't care, they out living their lives, spending time with people who care for them, even on here they have people that care, not you though, that must be very lonely[DOUBLEPOST=1438460904][/DOUBLEPOST]

Haha If only we were that progressive :(
Mutley, indulge me by saying that I have not been contacted by more people than your little clique saying they agree.

Mutley, indulge me by saying that I have not been contacted by more people than your little clique saying they agree.
wait a sec .. So more people have PMed you complaining about the so called clique, than there are members of the actual clique.. Am I getting this right?
If multeys so called clique is the minority, what is the bloody problem then?... You are in the majority if going by people bitching and moaning in PMs.
:confused:

wait a sec .. So more people have PMed you complaining about the so called clique, than there are members of the actual clique.. Am I getting this right?
If multeys so called clique is the minority, what is the bloody problem then?... You are in the majority if going by people bitching and moaning in PMs.

Couldn't agree more, 1. there is no clique, full stop, period, and 2. the ones that have an issue with him actually are speaking out (usually in response to him btw) yet these so called others and doing it all via PM? thats far worse than what myself and others are accused of

You can drop the 'so called' part. 'Mutley' named them.

Couldn't agree more, 1. there is no clique, full stop, period, and 2. the ones that have an issue with him actually are speaking out (usually in response to him btw) yet these so called others and doing it all via PM? thats far worse than what myself and others are accused of
Yep. This whole mess is so confusing too me, like so what if you have people on here that you get along with... Isn't that human nature, you find people that you get along with and stick to them, talk to them, hang out with them and have fun. Why WB has such a problem with this... I have no idea....

You can drop the 'so called' part. 'Mutley' named them.
*sigh* I give up, like I asked you a question and you reply with a dig instead of answering my question and opening up some dialog about this whole situation...

Actually I just have one more question, what can "we" me or someone else do to make you happy and to stop with the vendetta against people like mutley, bleachy and Jessy girl. I really want an honest riddle less answer from you, I would love to sort all this out and make this forum a better place where anyone can post and not have to read this argument all over the forum.

Yep. This whole mess is so confusing too me, like so what if you have people on here that you get along with... Isn't that human nature, you find people that you get along with and stick to them, talk to them, hang out with them and have fun. Why WB has such a problem with this... I have no idea....
Exactly[DOUBLEPOST=1438470393][/DOUBLEPOST]
That sentence makes zero sense, whatsoever. You are frothing.

Haha, yep frothing

*sigh* I give up, like I asked you a question and you reply with a dig instead of answering my question and opening up some dialog about this whole situation...

Actually I just have one more question, what can "we" me or someone else do to make you happy and to stop with the vendetta against people like mutley, bleachy and Jessy girl. I really want an honest riddle less answer from you, I would love to sort all this out and make this forum a better place where anyone can post and not have to read this argument all over the forum.

Thats his MO, never answers properly, then nit picks, finds something and runs with it, 0 point

I don't care if he has a vendetta against me personally

I'm not holding the place to ransom. Jessy involved herself entirely and you are accepting Mutley's lying bluff that I called her out, when Mutley cannot demonstrate this at all. Jessy played Judge Jessy voluntarily. As she does. Read it.

What would it take for you to not be argumentative and make this place better?

To everyone who is reading this, yes even you WB, y'all have a good day now, the sun is out and the birds are chirping away. You know what I find makes me call down, being in nature. WB is you really do have an amazing property... Go out in it and just walk around in the sun taking in all the sights, sounds and smells. Does wonders to a person's mood.
Now I have to go and make myself look beautiful.
TTFN....:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back