Skip to main content

General O/T Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I have a laptop with an enterprise edition Windows 8.
As its enterprise it wouldn't even let me upgrade to 8.1.

I really dislike 8. So I'm wondering if it worth trying to find a cheap Windows 7 or 8 license and then upgrading to 10 for free.

Oh does the enterprise edition not get the free upgrade? 8 was shit but 10 seems really user friendly.

Umm so was I the only one that just felt the earth shake?

Didn't you 'northerners' have one the other day too?

I just recently switched back to PC after many years of Mac and I am struggling so much with Windows 8. I've barely even used the computer as it seems so not user-friendly. Serves me right for being a traitor.

I use both, much prefer mac, but Windows 7 was good. Windows 8 is a massive headache!

Oh does the enterprise edition not get the free upgrade? 8 was shit but 10 seems really user friendly.

Nah! sucks

My hands are parched from all the filler we had to spin to whitewash 5 pages of distance from the Mutley is a poor knockoff and cheap substitute of Madonna episode. Phew. Exhausting.

I thank you, and Mutley's Madonna wannabe fragile man ego thanks you.

Also what's the deal with this Adam Goodes drama. I'm so out of the loop with AFL. @Connoisseur you follow the lesser sport don't you?
Sadly all the footy supporting bogans, racist scum, right wing imbeciles etc.. are hiding behind boos to show their displeasure at Goodesy speaking frankly about the settlement history of this country and other issues that negative impact Aborigines to this day instead of the rose tinted version of events that they prefer as it doesn't offend their sensibilities and god forbid make them uncomfortable.

They're stupid but not stupid enough to blatantly vent their racist vendetta by shouting racial slurs anymore. The incessant thinly disguised bigot-laced booing makes them think they're being clever about how they're going about intimidating Goodes. *shaking my f^cking head*

It doesn't surprise me in the slightest that this whole thing started (or at least exacerbated) at the club (Hawthron) that is infamous for deliberately not wanting to recruit Aborigines until the early 90s. It's a club mired with bigots quite possibly more than any other in the AFL.

Last edited:
Sooooo... how is everyone on this gloriously perfect day?

:p
Great, spent my day volunteering my time for a good cause. Missed out on the sunshine tho...
SHUT UP!!!!

:bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

It's only because my 26th is fast approaching.

I DON'T WANT TO BE LATE 20s.
Hey late 20s isn't that bad... Oh who am I kidding I hate being g so old...:cry::cry::cry:
Yes, I am struggling to communicate with you. I would like to clarify things with you but I think you want to have abstract fights with everyone, it makes it hard.
Quoted for truth. :)
Have any PC users here upgraded to Windows 10?
Nope, should I? I have 8.1 I don't mind it, is 10 that different?

giphy.gif

Well I'm male, white, educated, relatively wealthy (not waterfall level though :p), and willing to have a sex scandal. So I tick all the boxes now I just need to get elected!

Put a lot of thought into this haven't you... A future politician in the making... That once was a bbb poster.

Great, spent my day volunteering my time for a good cause. Missed out on the sunshine tho...

Hey late 20s isn't that bad... Oh who am I kidding I hate being g so old...:cry::cry::cry:

Quoted for truth. :)

Nope, should I? I have 8.1 I don't mind it, is 10 that different?

I don't know... but surely it's gotta be better than 8!

Really cool that you did some volunteer work today!

Should he mention that he once was a bbb poster? Like i'm not sure where it ranks in terms of importance.
Oh goodness, no! If consuela becomes a politician, he will need to take that secret to his grave

Though the continued sex scandals from his pm will be woman's days material

I don't know... but surely it's gotta be better than 8!

Really cool that you did some volunteer work today!
Anything is better than 8.... Well except for vista ;)

I volunteer every Saturday. :)

I also got a job the other day and I have a trial tonight at another place... Wish me luck for tonight everyone!!

Anything is better than 8.... Well except for vista ;)

I volunteer every Saturday. :)

I also got a job the other day and I have a trial tonight at another place... Wish me luck for tonight everyone!!
Thanks seem to be going well for you. I'm happy you!
What volunteer work do you do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back