Skip to main content

Witty vs The Clique

At the end of the day who cares what outlandish claims anonymous posters make on this forum. They could really be Prince Charles for all I care and I still would not be impressed in the slightest. :)

Well, close but no cigar, Connie. TAFKAP is one of my former monikers. But I haven't been on the Forbes List for a few years now.

Trala has a Billy ........... (Dog)

I must say this:

I received a message from Trala about her post in RUOK, and read that before I read the thread response.

Thinking about it all, I did not take it to heart - maybe I have just been eating concrete lately .............. but her explanation to me, as what she meant - made sense - even though the words and analogy, in the post, seemed harsh. That is why I have not responded in that thread, apart make a joke about a head job ................

We are all really such sensitive creatures, sometimes deep down moreso than others .......

the official, best, you-beaut response to a tool like me saying he owns waterfalls is:

gee, you must pay council rates for no reason at all and exorbitant land tax for the privilege of providing me with free clean oxygen! It must cost the equivalent of a holiday and 3 months living expenses, every year, down the toilet to the council and government, all for an ostentatious show of wealth.

If mutley, not apologises, but accepts the peace deal within 24 hours, I will negotiate that reepbot's random pictures be put in spoiler tags, such that anyone seeing them was stupid enough to look. Starting now.

If mutley, not apologises, but accepts the peace deal within 24 hours, I will negotiate that reepbot's random pictures be put in spoiler tags, such that anyone seeing them was stupid enough to look. Starting now.
It would be cool if you could make Reepbot stop following me around to almost every thread I post in... I make a post than there he is with in minutes.

Wouldn't that be boring though?

ask my good friend Eric Foreman
tumblr_ljz12iJNj01qau6v1o1_500.gif

It would be cool if you could make Reepbot stop following me around to almost every thread I post in... I make a post than there he is with in minutes.
You ask the impossible, but I'll endevour for a 50% reduction in reepbot's stalking related activities in return for 50% reduction in anti reepbot likes.

He will also get a thorough test after each and every Bachelor episode.

Back