Skip to main content

Why doesn't anyone like Sam?

Has some rare condition where (his skull?) keeps growing. Needs operations to remove excess skin every so often and was told he was due for another operation soon.

This is trash.... He fractured his skull in preschool and had a metal plate put in there, he has only had 2 operations on it and the bumps are uneven bone. If his skull kept growing there would be not enough skin to cover it....

I disagree with you totally about the using the situation to his advantage. I think that the whole situation got all of the housemates thinking about things and Sam decided to open up to Ben, rather than holding back and playing silly games. I was particularly touched about how Sam behaved when Josh came back into the house, you could tell he genuinely cared for him and was trying to prop him up and support him. Some people are so pessimistic and love to think the worst of people. You need more optimism in your life....

...just for the record Jumpy1... I don't 'love to think the worst of people'... I don't particularly dislike Sam... you asked us why there is no 'Sam loving'... what I stated I truely believe... he is a user and is manipulating people and using situations to his advantage in my opinion... please don't take it upon yourself to tell me that I need more optimism in my life... I don't... I did state right from the beginning of my post...

...hmmm... I don't normally sway into offering an opinion on housemates when people ask this question but I find Sam to be quite a nasty piece of work in my honest opinion... and before people get upset with me for saying so I'll explain why I think that he is...

...you asked the question "TELL ME WHY" I gave you my point of view and then you take it upon yourself to tell the world that "some people (me) love to think the worse of people"...please don't do that... either accept my opinion or explain to me where my thinking process may be misled... don't tell me that I "need more optimism in my life"... you are giving people the wrong impression of me by saying those things...

... you are obviously a very nice person Jumpy1 and have just expressed your opinion back at me straight from your heart but please realise that you don't need to express an opinion of me when you don't know what kind of person I really am... now you can understand why I don't normally sway into offering an opinion on these things... cheers.

This is trash.... He fractured his skull in preschool and had a metal plate put in there, he has only had 2 operations on it and the bumps are uneven bone. If his skull kept growing there would be not enough skin to cover it....

Even that story seems sus.

I mean surely they can grind away any bone and make it look better than that.

He probably had a horn removed ;) they did a better job on the right side.

i don't mind sam he is well mannered. After he stopped doing the handstand/chest beating/gorilla/alpha male shit. If what I see is genuine he seems ok

nothing wrong with him,hope michael goes them we can find out which of the males can get to the end

He's a gentleman, he's sexy, he contributes to the housework and the cooking, he actually likes Layla and is kind and respectful with her and he also walks around in his jocks all the time. So why no Sam loving?

TELL ME WHY!!!!

I like him. I'd keep him over Angie, Michael,Ben and Stacey and estelle

He's ok but seems a bit superficial. Got to say though, he came in with a bang but has been on a downhill slide ever since due to his boing personality.

I like him!
Hope we get to see a bit more of his personality this week.
It's hard to fit in with the HMs as an intruder, some of them don't think an intruder should be in the running for the money.

I don't dislike him, but I feel that there isn't a lot for me to latch onto.

If it was a choice between Sam or Ava staying, I think I'd choose Ava.

I don't dislike him either, but he's boring and I wouldn't ever save him (what's the point?!). I don't care if he's in the house or not.

I still can't get over the fact he's 21. He looks at least 24/25 and I was pleasantly surprised by how he acts in the house. He actually seems quite mature, he's cleaning and helping out in the kitchen. I could be cynical like the housemates and say he's just doing it to try win them over, but I can see it in his personality. He works in hospitality, he is used to helping people and getting on with the job.

Poona can't believe you would keep Ava over Sam! She was the worst housemate in the history of BB haha. At least Sam isn't always kissing Layla.

Cyborg Sam

Has anyone mentioned his implants?

This dude is the terminator.

headknockers.jpg

Sam was created from this prototype doll.

he just hasn't done anything particularly endearing or interesting in my eyes. i have no idea what would be in his highlights package, for example.

I could be cynical like the housemates and say he's just doing it to try win them over, but I can see it in his personality. He works in hospitality, he is used to helping people and getting on with the job.

Didn't he say in the DR that he was cleaning etc to get the HM's onside. (and he was still nominated)

He then changed tack & decided to stop cleaning & start 'getting to know' the HM's. (and he was still nominated)

Didn't he say in the DR that he was cleaning etc to get the HM's onside. (and he was still nominated)

He then changed tack & decided to stop cleaning & start 'getting to know' the HM's. (and he was still nominated)

Yeah he did. I think he watched the show at the beginning and saw how frustrated they HMs were with Bradley for not cleaning so he made a point to help with the cleaning. I still think it's in his personality to be tidy though.

He will pretty much be nominated every week until he's evicted. It's a hard life for an intruder

Back