Skip to main content

Why doesn't anyone like Sam?

People don't believe attractive and fit people can be decent human beings so people instantly decide they are putting them on a too good to be true. Sam seems like a genuinely nice guy who will likely end up doing well in life giving his combination of assets.

Sam is hot and he knows it, so he has no need to cut people down and put people below him. I think that's why he has such a lack of unpleasantness the way Ben, Stacey, Michael etc do.

And I think he does so much housework because he has a lot of energy to work off and is so used to being so active out of the house. I can't believe they nommed Bradley for not enough work around the house, and Sam for too much. Shows how messed up the 'in clique' are.

Whoever did BB's casting fucked it with Sam. A lot of people will think Sam's a bit of all right but he's boring. He duz not a reality tv star make.

I agree. Even the female housemates anticipated a hot guy as an intruder (because for once BB didn't go with stereotype jock male as the initial males) and they got what they wanted unfortunately for fans of BB we were dudded with another boring contestant who just want to play the game to win the cash.

You don't have to like them but Stella, Ang, Bradley, Ben and even Ray have been infinitely more entertaining than Sam and that's why I watch. If I wanted to perv on hot bods I'd just hang at the gym.

It makes me wonder if that's why BB singled him out for the factory task, to try and prevoke an interesting reaction.

Notice how on the daily show Ben said Sam talked about sex a lot. Seems to me that with the sad lack of uncut we don't get any footage of him because what he's saying is probably too risque for this pathetic G rated show. Now I am angry about there being no uncut again! But seriously you say he's boring, I say there's a lot more too him and they aren't showing us any of it, the perfect specimin that is Sam is left on the cutting room floor so they can shove in another 5 minutes of Michael for fucks sake.

It makes me wonder if that's why BB singled him out for the factory task, to try and prevoke an interesting reaction.

Whoever was number 1, was sent to do the real factory work. Sam was number 1. Just not sure if he was allocated 1 or if he took it himself.

Whoever was number 1, was sent to do the real factory work. Sam was number 1. Just not sure if he was allocated 1 or if he took it himself.

It was allocated. I was looking for it in the daily show after seeing the OS updates and each outfit had a name tag on it.

I've come to like Sam over the last couple of weeks. Yes he's a bit of a player but he's a young guy and upfront about not wanting to get into anything committed right now, you really can't ask for more than that. I like his honesty and am enjoying the way he's playing as he's very aware of people and their motives.

Sam probably is boring in terms of being an entertaining BB housemate. He doesn't bitch and isn't a show pony, so he gets the silent edit.

Back