Skip to main content

Who will host in 2020?

Chrissie Swan was quite firm about not being in consideration for the role on her radio show today.

other host ideas

- greta thunberg

- kermit the frog

- tommy little

- daryl somers

- an opera singer who sings out the evictions opera style

- Queen Ali

- A robot who took on the role of host so he could discover the true meaning of Christmas

I've been vocal about Gretel not being the right choice for host in 2020 and I stand by that. I've also said the same about Mike being the narrator.

However the pre-recorded nature, which means the narration could be done over a couple of days rather than being a 6 day a week 3 month commitment, opens up the possibility of ticking a nostalgia box whilst having a new host. Could Gretel be the narrator?

Reactions: kxk
I've been vocal about Gretel not being the right choice for host in 2020 and I stand by that. I've also said the same about Mike being the narrator.

However the pre-recorded nature, which means the narration could be done over a couple of days rather than being a 6 day a week 3 month commitment, opens up the possibility of ticking a nostalgia box whilst having a new host. Could Gretel be the narrator?

I think they'd want someone cheaper.

Please don't bring Mike Goldman back, trust me, it WILL be Big Brother without him. A female narrator would be a real breath of fresh air that this format desperately needs.

They need to bring back Gretel as host and Mike G. as narrator if they plan on changing the format (as the rumours suggest), that way the show can at least have an element of familiarity. Having familiar faces will definitely restore interest with old fans if the show decides to follow a unique and unseen concept.

Last edited:
I hope they involve Gretel in some way, she was amazing back in the old big brother days.

They could have a cardboard cut-out of Gretel and put it in the background during the eviction shows somewhere on the stage. A sort of easter egg for your big brother superfan.

Jane Turner & Gina Riley, in character as k& k, and the posh shop ladies
Or any pair from HYBPA preferably Sam and kitty but any regular would be fine
Ooo Jane Kennedy would nail it,,,,,,

Back