Skip to main content

Who will host in 2020?

Paul Murray should host.

If not him, then Rita Panahi and obviously Peta Credlin as the best candidate.

Last edited:
Don't they all have shows on that right wing sky channel?

They do. I like Paul Murray. I definitely don't agree with many of his views but he's open to constructive debate and he often has people with different views on his show. For anyone who's interested, this is why Peta would be a shitty BB host. (Granted, this is a little Gretel-esque, but it is generally the way Credlin goes about discussions and would be the norm rather than a one-off when someone like Michael is whinging about some edited footage). This was Peta Credlin as a guest on Paul's show.

They do. I like Paul Murray. I definitely don't agree with many of his views but he's open to constructive debate and he often has people with different views on his show. For anyone who's interested, this is why Peta would be a shitty BB host. (Granted, this is a little Gretel-esque, but it is generally the way Credlin goes about discussions and would be the norm rather than a one-off when someone like Michael is whinging about some edited footage). This was Peta Credlin as a guest on Paul's show.

peta the petulant

If you Conservatives want a diverse representation (including fellow Conservatives), then why are you arguing for a Conservative-leaning host? Surely someone impartial would be much better...

ImpartialIty is boring for reality television. I want the host to be opinionated.
Why do you care so much about the opinion of the host? At the end of the day the show is about the housemates. The host is simply there to facilitate conversation sometimes, and usually that has been quite shallow. Even if you wanted that to get deeper the best facilitators are often ones that dont try and sway the conversation with thier own biases so that the opinions of the wide variety of people who will hopefully be in the house can be voiced.

Why do you care so much about the opinion of the host? At the end of the day the show is about the housemates. The host is simply there to facilitate conversation sometimes, and usually that has been quite shallow. Even if you wanted that to get deeper the best facilitators are often ones that dont try and sway the conversation with thier own biases so that the opinions of the wide variety of people who will hopefully be in the house can be voiced.

I want a dramatic season.

I also want the host to be more involved in the social element.

I want this to happen – each week the host should arrange a discussion with a small group of housemates. The chosen housemates should be housemates the host believes behaved negatively that week.

Each housemate should then have this opportunity to justify their behaviour.

I think Peta Credlin should moderate.

if it was live the audience could decide who deserves punishment time with Peta.

With that scenario I really do wish Cornelia Francis was still alive. She would play that kinda scary judgmental host (A mix of the weakest link and Morag) very well!

Back