Skip to main content

who has best chance of fame

Actually 9 - are you listening????

Celeb Apprentice BB style, would be awesome. Tahan's team v Tim's team. Competitive great fun.

Tim can go in survivor (possibly Tahan also?).

They could each be on the amazing race too. I think Tim and Drew would make a great team.

I wouldn't guess Tahan for survivor, but after she sat so easily in that ice bath- she is a real tough girl.

Jade decided to quit modeling and wants to be an actress. Do you think she'll go back to modelling after this?

I think she has the look for it. Quite a few offers have come in for her so hopefully she'll continue. She should follow her heart though and if she'd rather act then I hope she goes for it.

Tahan, no doubt will be somewhere doing something - I think she's pretty set on getting into the media as well so she'll be getting a good job pretty quickly.
Ed will want to do something with Channel 9 Sports, whether or not he will is up to them
Tim will probably get a radio job but I can't see him going much further at the moment

I actually think Ben will get some sorta daytime TV gig. Won't last long but he will get one

re Jade, do you think she holds the "mole" dear to her heart? I only ask as it makes her stand out amid all the other pretty ones, and most super models have some little flaw to make then unique...

But would she be prepared to have it removed hidden or photo-shopped in her quest for fame or is the mole whole?

Boog on MTV's "The Real World"
Tahan on "Dancing With The Stars"
Ed as "The Bachelor"
Jade as "The Bachelorette"
Tim has a face for radio/so maybe morning show w/Heidi or something
Ben hosting "Let's Make A Deal"
Drew was made for Soap Opera's
Tully's emotional issues could land her a TLC or Lifetime movie drama
Heidi on "The Biggest Loser Australia"
Mikkayla spokesperson for Weight Watchers

*~) all meant in good fun...

In the US, going on a reality show for fame doesn't work out. Most people go back to their other lives.

But the winner at least has some money. Though it is taxable here so they probably only get half the money as actual winnings.

Definitely Tim and Tahan. Possibly Boog too. She's a natural for either radio or TV. I could see her doing the weather on Sunrise or Today (something like that). I think Ben has a chance to, if he can summon the energy to get himself out there.

Mikkayla spokesperson for Weight Watchers

*~) all meant in good fun...
i can see this happening. starve yourself for 6 months. proclaim Weight Watchers to be the most incredible life changing diet ever. collect pay check. get fat again.

it worked for Shane Jacobson and Magda

Definitely . I think Ben has a chance to, if he can summon the energy to get himself out there.

Oh, I think Ben has quite enough energy to get out there, selling himself.
He made an appearance on Mornings today and got a very warm reception. They told him he was fabulous and asked him to come back again.
Think a career somewhere on Channel 9 is a cert for Benny boy.

Back