Skip to main content

who has best chance of fame

2nutz

disclaimer of sorts my keyboard is failing, shift etc is not working for punctuation etc

i see tim and tahan going further.... maybe drew -for a soapie with the fake squinting love me eyes...

I don't think Tim will get fame other than a decent spot on the radio.

Tahan maybe presenter on a lifestyle or travel TV show.

Drew maybe short term soapy star but I hope he finishes off his degree first.

Sugar Sisters maybe some Perth thing (telethon at least)

Boog will get solid exposure for a week on Crime stoppers

Tim, he's got the radio and interviewing experience. Also Tahan because she's deadset gorgeous and already has her foot in with modelling. I'm not sure about Jade, unless she doesn't focus so much on Ed, gets her shit together and goes hard for a career, could be done, but unlikely if she's still with him.

I don't think Tim will get fame other than a decent spot on the radio.

Tahan maybe presenter on a lifestyle or travel TV show.

Drew maybe short term soapy star but I hope he finishes off his degree first.

Sugar Sisters maybe some Perth thing (telethon at least)

Boog will get solid exposure for a week on Crime stoppers

boog...hehe so true seeing she does not give a shit...at the very least for not for turning up to the maggie court for weed possession or something at last summers music fest blah blah...

actually how good do you think Tim would be in Sonia cougars job next year

Tahan in something.

Tim deserves something but what would it be?

Tully ... Much as it loathes me to say it. Some stupid producer somewhere will try and do some Drew and Tully thing that will be an instant flop. Or she might become famous on social media with 12 year olds

Strangely I could see Matt getting something, but I guess if that was likely it would have happened already!

he has them all worked out so would be the ideal dude to interview them and play with their minds in the crossovers without a bloody script...

Tahan in something.

Tim deserves something but what would it be?

Tully ... Much as it loathes me to say it. Some stupid producer somewhere will try and do some Drew and Tully thing that will be an instant flop. Or she might become famous on social media with 12 year olds

Strangely I could see Matt getting something, but I guess if that was likely it would have happened already!

i actually can see jade thinking her and ed would have this great reality tv show about their life...boring as all fuck but i know, but i reckon that what is what she dreams about

None of them.
MOfOBmt.gif

If Tim or Tahan don't win big brother expect to see them on Celeb Apprentice, Tully will probably even go on.

i actually can see jade thinking her and ed would have this great reality tv show about their life...boring as all fuck but i know, but i reckon that what is what she dreams about

Oh god ... More torture! That would be truly horrible. And yes if she can believe Ed is genuinely into her she can believe her fame is also imminent

Back