Skip to main content

who has best chance of fame

She has been pretty popular over Twitter

Most of Twitter is populated with marketers and wannabe promoters. The rest are Celebrities and 13 year old girls; a pretty fickle market.

I think Tully will be remembered the most though due to her INDISCRETIONS.

There will be a Drew and Tully TV show, I suspect Tully has already signed the doted line. It will be cancelled after 3 shows, and Tully with either be in next years Big Brother, or star in a "Being Lara Bingle" esque show.

Tim deserves to host a late night TV show with celeb guests. He would be amazing.

Tahan wont get far due to the ego of her BF. He will expect her to drag him along to everything and promote him. She is destined to be a Zoo cover girl for a couple more years until she is "old" (25).

Long term, Jade will be the most successful. Any bikini company would snap her up after this, she has a perfect bikini body. She is a few years younger than Tahan, so she will last a few years longer.

Most of Twitter is populated with marketers and wannabe promoters. The rest are Celebrities and 13 year old girls; a pretty fickle market.

I think Tully will be remembered the most though due to her INDISCRETIONS.

Yeah so if "Twitter is populated with marketers and wannabe promoters" don't you think some of them are reaching out to her? Yeah of course she'll be remembered for her indiscretions, I'm not denying that. But IMO I believe she has a chance of fame. It's not a question of what she'll be remembered as, but more of a question of her chance of fame. You can disagree, that's fine. I'm just stating my opinion :)

Yeah so if "Twitter is populated with marketers and wannabe promoters" don't you think some of them are reaching out to her? Yeah of course she'll be remembered for her indiscretions, I'm not denying that. But IMO I believe she has a chance of fame. It's not a question of what she'll be remembered as, but more of a question of her chance of fame. You can disagree, that's fine. I'm just stating my opinion :)

It's okay to be wrong.

:cool:

I find it sadistically amusing that Jade - who IMO has coveted fame and a "career" more than anyone else except Caleb - will probably end up least likely to do anything interesting. It confuzzles me so that idiots like Jade still go on the show looking to get a start in modelling/acting when, out of all the oz bb hms EVER, the only one to successfully make the long-term transition has been Blair.

I find it sadistically amusing that Jade - who IMO has coveted fame and a "career" more than anyone else except Caleb - will probably end up least likely to do anything interesting. It confuzzles me so that idiots like Jade still go on the show looking to get a start in modelling/acting when, out of all the oz bb hms EVER, the only one to successfully make the long-term transition has been Blair.

I think you might mean Tahan.
And Tim for that matter.
Does the name Chrissy Swan ring any bells???

Yep I completely agree with you
I think you might mean Tahan.
And Tim for that matter.
Does the name Chrissy Swan ring any bells???

I think she has it right :)

Perhaps you should indulge in that advice yourself love

yuck.gif

[QUOTE
Does the name Chrissy Swan ring any bells???[/QUOTE]

There are actually a heap on radio & that's all they wanted. and Wesley is hosting a show in the USA

Tahan is so very, very watchable. I'm sure I'm not alone & I love watching her.
Drew & Tahan would be snapped up by a soap, but they are stuck with 9.
Jade will try another reality show, then get married.
Drew, Tahan & Drew can do well if they are smart about it. Tim/Drew would be fun doing Hamish & Andy kind of stuff?

Tim I hope they find the right thing for him, he can be so very enthralling, I wonder if he writes? Since his comic thinking/timing al that stuff...is so often amazing.

Tim seems like the obvious one to me... he'll probably end up a major radio personality ala Fitzy... the others, it's hard because I don't know their talents. Like, all the people saying Tahan... can she act? Does she even have an interest in acting? What avenue could she pursue her fame in?

Why do I need to read the Tahan thread? Was my comment even about her?

You said Jade, in your opinion, was coveting a career.......more than anyone.... which I partly disagree with.
You were right about Caleb being the most hungry for it. But Tahan wants it almost as much as Tim.

But whatever.

Tim will have a long career in either TV or radio; quite possibly both... And why the hell are people going on about Tahan having a big career? The only thing I see Tahan becoming is the NEXT Krystal Forscutt... There are too many Tahan's in Australia for her to have any kind of substantial success outside of men's magazines... On the other hand there is only one Tim, he will have all the media at his beck and call!!!

Jade and Tahan could go quite far as models though Tahan's work would be more Zoo/FHM(?) sleazy stuff. Jade wants to be an actress but whether she has any talent in that area is unknown (though many suspect that she may be playing Ed).

Matt and Caleb might get what they want and end up on The Block or something.

Tim could easily get a gig as a presenter or DJ. Out of all of them, if he wanted it, he would have the most success.

Ben may pop up randomly from time to time. Australia loves him. No one knows why.

Tim is fun to watch I would like to see him in tv shows.. Tahan would probably grace some covers of magazines (vogue, etc etc) or the new face of David Jones perhaps.. how about Dancing with the Stars for Drew? LOL ... I don't think we'll see Ed after BB coz he'll be hiding from Jade

I think Tahan will get some modelling gigs for companies like Zoo.

I think Jade will get some higher class modelling gigs and might even do some acting.

I think Tim will do something too. Maybe radio again. Etc. Not sure. He would be a great TV host.

I'm not so sure about the others.

The only thing I see Tahan becoming is the NEXT Krystal Forscutt... There are too many Tahan's in Australia for her to have any kind of substantial success outside of men's magazines...
Really? I find Tahan particularly beautiful, like one in a million.

Back