Skip to main content

who has best chance of fame

Really? I find Tahan particularly beautiful, like one in a million.
I think she's one of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen, BUT she's not a fashion model. The fashion industry wouldn't have her, she doesn't have the right body or 'look'. The only type of modelling I can see her being successful in is doing glamour/men's mag stuff. Or promo modelling. Which is what she was doing before the house anyway, it's the sort of work that rarely brings the model any sort of fame. So I'm not too convinced Tahan can chase fame by modelling... she's going to have to stretch her horizons and find something new to have a crack at.

Tahan in something.

Tim deserves something but what would it be?

Tully ... Much as it loathes me to say it. Some stupid producer somewhere will try and do some Drew and Tully thing that will be an instant flop. Or she might become famous on social media with 12 year olds

Strangely I could see Matt getting something, but I guess if that was likely it would have happened already!

I think Matt started up a PT gym or something when he left the house.

I think she's one of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen, BUT she's not a fashion model. The fashion industry wouldn't have her, she doesn't have the right body or 'look'. The only type of modelling I can see her being successful in is doing glamour/men's mag stuff. Or promo modelling. Which is what she was doing before the house anyway, it's the sort of work that rarely brings the model any sort of fame. So I'm not too convinced Tahan can chase fame by modelling... she's going to have to stretch her horizons and find something new to have a crack at.

Isnt she like writing movies or something? And I totally agree, she is stunning but not ready your typical model body.

You said Jade, in your opinion, was coveting a career.......more than anyone.... which I partly disagree with.
You were right about Caleb being the most hungry for it. But Tahan wants it almost as much as Tim.

But whatever.

What I find amusing is that the "hungry" ones (not just Jade) who are very vocal about their aspirations and 'act up' to them by singing/comedy-ing/whatever in the house, mostly tend to fade the quickest. In saying that, Michael Beveridge & Stacy 'paraded their wares' more than anyone I can think of (neither are funny IMO) and are the only obvious exceptions to this trend.

Ben is the only one who has a shot from the unknowns.

Ed could possibly do some TV coverage of sports. He looks good on camera.

Jade hard to tell- she won't get as much as she thinks.

Tully knows how to deal with media but I see her back in advertising.

Isnt she like writing movies or something? And I totally agree, she is stunning but not ready your typical model body.

Tahan definitely isn't a high fashion model. Jade has more of a high fashion look about her. Tahan will definitely do something though. She could do modelling in mens magazine's etc. I don't know if Tahan can act, but she would probably do well on TV - if she can act convincingly.

I was thinking she's gotta be on TV, and not just in commercials. She's got people skills that shouldn't be wasted, and she also looks great in action (the way she leaps across the deck like some kind of antelope). I can see her hosting ABC3 or replacing Sonia Kruger next year. I'm going to get a little bit carried away here and say she'd be a fantastic companion for Doctor Who, if she has acting skills.

A few weeks ago I read a magazine article that Ben would love to have a radio show with Tim.

Tahan will go back to being one of the grid girls at the car racing.

Tahan definitely isn't a high fashion model. Jade has more of a high fashion look about her. Tahan will definitely do something though. She could do modelling in mens magazine's etc. I don't know if Tahan can act, but she would probably do well on TV - if she can act convincingly.

I agree. I think Jade has more of that "look" whereas Tahan and her personality probability wouldn't suit high fashion modelling

Really? I find Tahan particularly beautiful, like one in a million.
Well there is 23 million of us so that means there is a minimum of 23 Tahan's... That's one to many for a single magazine spread. lol
All joking aside, She is a very pretty woman and has a somewhat great personality; I definitely see her being around for quite some time doing a lot of magazine spreads and promotional work but I just don't see her being the next Jennifer Hawkins or the like, as many people have been perceiving her to be!

I agree. I think Jade has more of that "look" whereas Tahan and her personality probability wouldn't suit high fashion modelling

Indeed. I reckon Tahan will get somewhere though. I don't know what. But I guess time will tell ;)

Tim would be so amazing on Celebrity Apprentice (if it comes back - it didn't do well in ratings this year)

Jade decided to quit modeling and wants to be an actress. Do you think she'll go back to modelling after this?

Tim will go back to having a job in radio.
Ed or Jade could end up presenting on one of those weekend state based travel shows if they're lucky. Ed and Jade's Caravanning Adventures perhaps.
Tahan will be a model which she was already.
Ben will get a gig on the home shopping network.
Tully and Drew will be the kind of people who turn up at launch parties and fashion shows and get their photos in the paper.
Mikkayla will scrounge a job at a very regional radio station.
Boog will feature in a number of Woman's Day stories over the next few years, each one with a headline starting with "Brave Boog's Battle with ..."

That is all.

I'm surprised no one has mentioned Heidi yet. It may not be considered 'fame' but she's landed herself in a pretty sweet spot co-hosting with will and woody.. Not just your average radio show but something a little bigger and better!
Other than that, Tim 100% especially since he already is a tv show and radio host.
Tahan modeling 100% and I'm sure we will see Ben and the sugar sisters pop up at some point on something cheap and tacky.

I'm surprised no one has mentioned Heidi yet. It may not be considered 'fame' but she's landed herself in a pretty sweet spot co-hosting with will and woody.. Not just your average radio show but something a little bigger and better!
Other than that, Tim 100% especially since he already is a tv show and radio host.
Tahan modeling 100% and I'm sure we will see Ben and the sugar sisters pop up at some point on something cheap and tacky.

I hadn't heard about Heidi's upgrade to capital city radio. Last I heard she went back to her old show.

There's sparky magic chemistry happening every time Tim and Tahan team up to prank, play or chat in the DR, and that energy makes them (I think) a v.good bet for something equivalent to Labby and Stav's Couch Time, or music video presenters, spots on The Project or the like. They have potential to do something innovative and I'd love to see T 'n T give it a red hot go.

Back