Skip to main content

who has best chance of fame

Definitely not a high fashion model and neither will Jade be one but what Tahan has over Jade and edges her out is her unique look, Jade looks like any other blonde out there with a killer bod whilst Tahans look is very mixed. Tahan will have some sort of a spokesmodel career for David Jones, Myer etc something like that, can see her doing hosting or even radio work, her personality is made for the media industry. HECK Id choose her to host bb over sonia any day

Tahan, tim, jade, tully and maybe drew (dont think he wants any fame)

Tim would be so amazing on Celebrity Apprentice (if it comes back - it didn't do well in ratings this year)

Haha yes I'd like to see that.

History tells us most will slink back into obscurity pretty quickly however a couple may have a chance at the c-list.

Heidi will remain 'Newcastle famous' with her radio show.

It's possible one will land a soapie role, I would guess Drew for his looks however with what we have seen I would think he would need a lot of training to be an interesting actor. He has been pretty dull with the 'scripted' bits and pieces he has had to do for tasks. So perhaps Tahan, she is beautiful and expressive. Someone said she is stuck with nine... Not forever. But she could end up in house husbands etc.

Tim was already doing OK in the radio, he will likely have a brief spike and then settle into a local radio spot.

NINE will have Ben doing something, even if just something for BB2014.

That's all I can see happening. At most.

Tahan will be a weather girl.
the rest will fade back into obscurity where they belong.

I actually agree!

She would be a great weather girl. She is lovely to look at, fun and sassy, which are all must traits for a morning show weather girl.

I think Tim, Boog and Heidi have great personalities for radio. They are all big personalities, can tell a good story and have strong opinions. I do however think that Boogs's unusual voice would make her better suited to the on the ground 5 minute live cross kind of announcer...

I think the rest will seep back into Normalsville just like the rest of us.

Haha yes I'd like to see that.

Heidi will remain 'Newcastle famous' with her radio .

I thought Heidi moving to a breakfast show in Perth was common knowledge? So far, I think she will probably make it the most, because people will hear her voice every day not just see her photo in a magazine every now and again.

OMG
The Jade is high fashion comments, laughable.
She is too short, her tits are too big, and her face is generic blonde. She has a bland look and personality.

She is not cut out for modelling, threw away opportunities, forget it. She is also looking like crap the longer she is in there.

She has an OK singing voice, put her in a pretty girl group.

Jade has a Victoria's secret kind of body, her boobs don't fit high fashion - possibly why she dropped out, told to get a breast reduction & not prepared to go there (like elle had to reduce her knockers apparently).

I thought Heidi moving to a breakfast show in Perth was common knowledge? So far, I think she will probably make it the most, because people will hear her voice every day not just see her photo in a magazine every now and again.

Whoops sorry I missed your earlier post.
As far as common knowledge? Meh. I don't really follow many HM's career post BB, Heidi was far from my favourite HM so have even less interest lol!

Thank god I don't live in Perth.

Exactly. Ugh, what the fxxk did Perth do to deserve that mess?
kelly-rowland-gif_RONALDMATTERS-1.gif

Last edited:
[MENTION=486]bleachy_dude[/MENTION] don't blame you. I only know because I used to like Will and Woody and I saw it on their Facebook a few seconds before I unliked the page haha

Tahan
Probably already has products lining up to be endorsed - hairdryers; shampoo/conditioner; all hair products - imagine really good extensions getting Tahan's approval.

Then the beauty products and sunscreen ads. That gorgeous face and skin will sell anything.

And - she has style. She is the most stylish female to have graced BB. She could get a clothing line.

Those legs could sell the Sydney harbour bridge..........

And what everyone is forgetting - Tahan's background, the expanding market of Asian/Aus girls, and her Indigenous background - both are biggies for industries that get clobbered for being too white & vanilla and not representing the mix of cultures and indigenous.

Neighbours & H&A will beg 9 for Tahan to be released from 9's hold.

I can see both Tahan and Tully getting into TV presenting. The former would be espeically good I think, she has a certain warmth I think would really shine on camera.

Jade will pop up on something. Until I have seen her act I can't really comment on her likelihood at lasting success. I hope she has a good business plan though, for starters getting a good agent (her current one is shite) and networking... she needs to capitalise on her success and strike while the iron is hot.

Tim for sure, but that seems obvious to me.

The rest will probably fade away into obscurity, eventually.

If they work hard and use the opportunity to their advantage, I don't see why any of the hm's can't be successful. It might not be what they hoped for, but chancing it won't hurt.

Yeah, Tim would be great on Celeb Apprentice. Wouldn't mind seeing Tully on there either, purely for the drama factor , with her sulking fits, tantys, paranoia and storming off.
A lot of petulant drama queens have been on that show - she could be the new Deni Hines. ;)

As mentioned in another thread, Tim /Drew or Drew/ Ben would be good value as the "mates couple" on The Amazing Race, Australia.
I can definitely see Tim hosting an afternoon kid's show on telly, similar to "Totally Wild".
Wes, former BB housemate, did really well out of it as he's now hosting in the US, I think.

Ben will probably be offered some sort of job behind the scenes of BB or perhaps some small co hosting spots.

As for the others, think they will fade into obscurity pretty fast.

Maybe Drew will be offered a spot on Home and Away purely due to his looks and appeal to teenage girls.
Tahan and Jade will no doubt be offered a photo shoot together in Zoo magazine or similar.
Jade may get offers to model bikinis/beachwear for her local North coast swimwear store or surf store before going back to pulling beers in the pub.
Tahan/Jade may also get some promotional work for alcohol companies in nightclubs, bars etc.

Last edited:
Back