Skip to main content

Who do you want to win? (Final 3 poll added)

Who do you want to win (final 3)

• El

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Kristie

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • Lee

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Brekkie

Staff member
Seems about the right time to call it - who do you want to win and who do you think will win?

I think he's plotting his own downfall but I've liked Matt from the start and it would be good to see him triumph over the more alpha males. Also really like Kate and Connor is growing on me too, but it's been far easier to make opinions on the Vavau members as we've seen much more of them. Beyond Matt, Nick, Lee, Sam, Kylie and Sue I don't think I could identify anyone else in Saanapu now.

I'm going to tip Sam for the win though - although he'll clearly be a target now moving forward I don't think he's pissed anyone off and has built up good relationships across all tribes.

I'm not heavily into anyone in this, and quite a few seem bland. I'll side with Nick at this point because he seems to really want to win and he's reasonably articulate. The edit doesn't make me think his chances are high though.

Don't have a winner pick right now. Whoever wins will have to be very tough because they still have a long time left.

Don't really care but I'll lean more towards Kristie as she's the only Aganoa left that hasn't been taken to Saanapu or gone.

I like the Conner/Kate duo. If they can pull Sam, Sue and Kylie over to their side I'll be happy.

...ha!... my exact picks too!... lol!... I've always liked Connor and Kate has really grown on me as of late... if either of them win this I will be happy... I also agree with you about Sam/Sue and Kylie... three good choices... I still like sneaky backstabbing Nick but don't really expect him to go much further in the show to be honest... but yeah!... Conner or Kate for the win for me too!... cheers.

I think maybe Brooke who i want to win. She seems trusted, well positioned, and strategic, but not 'vote me off' strategic like Bianca, Phoebe and Nick. And she is very attractive.

Who do I think will win? Brooke has a shot. Sam is çonsistently show in a positive light, so maybe him. Kate has a good story. And my dark horse is Kristie.

I think I like basically everyone, but don't love anyone; the only one I dislike is Sue.

Conner's the housewive's choice who's on his 'journey to manhood', but I find him quite weak. I still don't understand why he offered to switch tribes early on, it seemed obvious that it was meant for Flick and Brooke (along with Nick and his pal who did actually take that chance).

Lee and Sam are kind of interchangeable for me. They are the standard physical threats who'll be thought assets early on and then be individual immunity threats later. Probably have no strategy whatsoever and just depend on winning immunity.

I normally like oddballs but Kylie seems clueless about the game, her comments at tribal are quite something.

Is Brooke wearing a fair amount of makeup? It's only recently I think they started allowing women on the US version to bring makeup along.

I normally like oddballs but Kylie seems clueless about the game, her comments at tribal are quite something.

Meant Kristie not Kylie, annoying that this is one of those forums that doesn't allow editing for very long after you've posted.

For now I've just been focussed on wanting my faves to stay in the game, but I can't say I have a favourite who is a probable winner.

Sam, would be nice. Conner would be a sweet winner, but he isn't playing very well. I really like Kristie.

I'd like to see a few more blindsides, and would enjoy the downfall of Flick and Brooke, Jennah-Louise, and El to a degree, also Nick and Matt - if Fiery Kylie and Sylvania Wentworth just get to stay a while.

Probably someone I don't much like will win - they usually do - but at least there's no prayer circles in our version!

Kat
Kate
Kylie
Kristie

no wonder we had a tough time remembering who's who
next time they should do 5 girls with T, like tina, tanya, tamra, talya and tia.

and have this version on US tv, and have cross-overs with USA, and have an Aussies v USA
They have produced an awesome show, RTV has not been this exciting for a decade or more

American TV is quite insular I think, so I don't think it would happen.

I don't agree there hasn't been good reality TV. Amazing Race Australia was great and won awards before it vanished.

American TV is quite insular I think, so I don't think it would happen.

I don't agree there hasn't been good reality TV. Amazing Race Australia was great and won awards before it vanished.

I know there is a rule that players have to be US citizens and hold current US passports. (The same rule Tim ran into the BB Canada.) I'm not sure why but I think it has to do with complicated tax and other regulatory reasons. I've never heard it explained exactly

.http://www.cbssurvivorcasting.com/Survivor-Casting-Faq

Meant Kristie not Kylie, annoying that this is one of those forums that doesn't allow editing for very long after you've posted.
I agree she is clueless. Phoebe is the only one I thought had a high level of play. So I think we are entering a series of clueless players.
Im curious as to who will win immunity now.

Back