Skip to main content

Who do you want to win? (Final 3 poll added)

Who do you want to win (final 3)

• El

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Kristie

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • Lee

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Earlier on it was the women who were winning all the challenges though, Brooke may have looked a bigger threat than Lee. In the last few episodes Lee has done much better.

It's strange that some things like Sam-Brooke were left blank spaces viewers had to fill in considering they had all these episodes. If they've been trying to push a particular storyline, such as Lee as Mr Good Guy or Kristie as a great gameplayer I'm not convinced by it, and the storyline needs to convince.

Yes, but Lee was doing well. I thought Lee should have been their target, and he was until he won immunity and Brooke went home. (I think that's right.)

Lee deserves to win but I don't like him at all.

I'm still contractually obligated to vote for El, and I'll be very happy if she does win! I don't think she has a snowball's chance though, as surely the jury will all pick Lee, and if Kristie wins final immunity she'll likely take Lee too right? Unless she realises jury will let him win, but she can always play that she took that gamble and it paid off.... I'd be happy with her winning, not going to lie. Mostly because I want a girl to win :p I think Lee is boring and the obvious choice so of course I will barrack for the underdogs!

Try not to have a victor pick at this moment. Whoever wins should be exceptionally intense in light of the fact that despite everything they have quite a while cleared out.

Back