Skip to main content

Who do you want to win? (Final 3 poll added)

Who do you want to win (final 3)

• El

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Kristie

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • Lee

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'd rather Brooke win but Flick is in an excellent position. Its a solid 5 with her in the middle of 2 set entwined and I believe romantic couples. The couples HAVE to turn on each other and Flick has the swing vote to determine which of the two couples predominates...and gives her a great chance to make final 2.

And IMHO both Flick and Brooke have excellent boobs.

I should have said cleavage. It wasn't a sexual comment. Aesthetically speaking, she has a lovely cleavage in that title sequence.

Anyway, for a variety of reasons, I prefer Flick to Brooke. She's more human, to me.

...hmmmmm!... who do I want to win?... NOW?... well to be honest both Brooke and Flick deserve to win because out of all of them left... they have played the best game by far let's be honest... but they are not who I want to win just because I don't particularly want them to... easy as that...

...El has sniffed at their backsides to stay in the 'mean girls' alliance at all times so she doesn't deserve to win at all...

...Matt thought that he was part of the 'mean girl' alliance but never ever was and because he is a simpering betrayer of trust by running back to the 'mean girls' to dob Jennah-Louise and Sue in to them he doesn't deserve to win at all either...

...Sam and Lee have obviously NEVER watched any Survivor shows that have ever been made and are totally ball-less and for them to consider themselves to be in contention to win this makes a mockery of both the show and themselves... they should be ashamed of themselves for even having the gall... the sheer hide to apply for this show and deprive two other possible candidates for the chance to be on the show... the people that cast the show obviously thought that they would be the male 'eye candy' for the female viewers for that reason alone... they obviously didn't realise that they have a lower IQ than Chester the Chicken combined between the two of them... it's an utter disgrace that they are on this show and an embarrassment for us males to see such gutless whimps in action...

...so that leaves for me just Kristie and Jennah-Louise left as a choice of who should win this... either of them would be a fantastic result either way... first... just to shit off Brooke and Flick who both thought they had this in a bag a few episodes back... (their smug confidence made me want them to lose so much from that point onwards)... second... they have been the least 'nastiest' to other remaining castaways so far... and third... just to see the expressions on the faces of Brooke/Flick/El/Matt/Sam and Lee when/if either of them win lol!... that would be pure gold in itself lol!... not to mention the looks of satisfaction on Sue and Nick's faces if they did lol!...

...so yeah!... Kristie or Jennah-Louise to win it for me at least!... lol!...cheers.

My head applauds Brooke. A gun at challenges/physically primed for survivor.
My heart says Kristie. She's got them crazy eyes, but has utilised intel well, and her awareness of social hierarchy. She has obediently understood her position within it.
My dick screams JL. Such a babe, Aussie island beauty. She can be my defence lawyer any day.

Oh no, finale Tuesday???
My friend's son is in the finale of a singing comp, real life takes over.
The only person I like left is Matt, go Matt.

Nooooo I want to hear the comp TDW, would be no point in going, it is actually lots of fun, her daughter was in it a few months ago.
Son sings with MY DJ.

So, I am now glad I won't be home, since I hate everyone left, when that slimey couple leave tonight I might recover.
Fancy wanting Flick or Kristie to win, OMG the end is really weird.

What do you think everyone's chances of winning are if they make the final two?

I think El's only chance is if she's up against Flick. It's not a strong chance but it's a chance.

Flick's only chance of winning is if she & El are up against each other (as above), or Flick against Lee.

Lee's only chance is against El.

Kristie is a shoo-in if she can make the final two against anyone. If it was US Survivor then she'd have a much smaller chance, they don't tend to reward players who fail to make a big move. I can only think of one season where someone cruised to victory having done nothing all season (Natalie in Samoa), and that was only because everyone hated Russell. Usually it goes more like Becky in Cook islands, who did nothing all season, and up against two incredibly popular competitors (Ozzy and Yul), didn't get a single vote to win.
Kristie hasn't been under the radar like those girls, but she has ridden on the coat-tails of the couple, thinking it guarantees safety, but failing to compensate for their unbreakable alliance. She hasn't made a big move, despite talking about it a lot.

I really don't know who I want to win now.

Up until last night I thought that Kristie and Flick were the best players in the game. Flick had made big moves and been in a power position the entire way, while Kristie had went under the radar and hadn't made any major enemies. But their decision to vote out Matt instead of El has convinced me that neither of them deserve to win. It's so obvious that El and Lee are going to vote together, so how exactly are Kristie and Flicj going to get to the final 2 now. They need to win the immunity challenges in order to stop Lee and El getting to the end.

Flick's decision to blindside Brooke was excellent TV, and made her look like a genius, but it now appears that she had no plan for what to do after Brooke was voted out. Strategically I think would have been smarter to go with Matt/Brooke/Sam. Even though Sam and Brooke were close, Flick was also close to Brooke, and might have been able to convince Brooke to take her over Sam. Failing that, there was always Matt, who seemed to trust her quite a bit. In comparison, her alliance with El was not strong enough to split up the Lee/El power couple, and Kristie doesn't really like or trust Flick. So aligning with Kristie/El/Lee made less sense in the long term.

Meanwhile, Kristie appears to have had no strategy whatsoever. She was so easily manipulated by Lee. All her talk about playing her own game is complete rubbish. She has always been A floater who was told how to vote by others (originally Kat, then Phoebe, then Lee). Maintaining loyalty is all well and good, but it's pointless if you are loyal to someone who is just using you as an extra number, and will throw you under the bus when push comes to shove.

El and Lee don't deserve to win either, as they haven't really made any big moves of their own. They've just sat in middle of alliances and relied on others to make the decisions. But I'll give points for their manipulation skills. The fact that they convinced Flick and Kristie to keep them for this long says something about the hold they have.

Having said that, I really hope the final 2 isn't El and Lee. One of the best bits of USA Survivor is watching the final tribal council, in which the final 2 or 3 players try and convince the jury that they played the best the game, made the best moves etc. this wouldn't work with El and Lee, as they have pretty much done the exact same thing. There is no difference in their gameplay, so the whole thing would simply come down to which contestant the jury liked better. A Kristie/Flick final, Kristie/El final, Kristie/Lee final, Flick/El final or a Flick/Lee final would all be better, as it would give the jury different styles of gameplay to choose from.

Even though Sam and Brooke were close, Flick was also close to Brooke, and might have been able to convince Brooke to take her over Sam. Failing that, there was always Matt, who seemed to trust her quite a bit.

We saw so little of how big that Sam-Brooke alliance was it's hard to tell how close they actually were. And it's possible El and Brooke were closer too. The editors only let on how close El and Lee were near the end.

Lee should win. He deserves it for winning all these immunity challenges and playing his advantage.
If the other players allowed this "don't play the game" narrative to be created by the recruits who don't know they game, it's their own fault.
Flicks mistake in taking out Brooke was massive. She had no one who could beat Lee.

I have an intense dislike for Lees sanctimonious behavior and hypocrisy. It has worked for him in the game and I have struggled to see how it plays in Australia.

In the US, everyone would have lost respect for him weeks ago when h claimed that half a million dollars isn't important. He's just gross to me.

I think Lee is smart enough to put El on the jury so he gets one vote. No way they take each other and lose a sure vote.

Back