Skip to main content

Where Are They Now?

... her body looks hideously out of proportion...

I think she looks fine. A beautiful mature woman, but I appreciate these things are quite subjective and can become odd with some people for better or worse.

Last edited by a moderator:
0565128400.jpg

There are some additional photographs to view HERE

Also View VIDEO

She looks bloody uncomfortable and ridiculous. Her mouth looks like a beak.

Apparently Joel was on Seven News a couple of night's ago because he was lurking around one of Geelong's training sessions wearing a Port Adelaide clothes. They just said he was Joel and didn't even mention Big Brother.

dont know how true this is, but apparent Logan Greg is working at King St Hotel in Newcastle... has been apparently for 5 weeks. All the chicks are hitting on him, but he hasnt taken the bait yet. I was very drunk when I was told this, so I could be totally wrong

Didn't Logan Greg start his own business in Wagga, running an event or something?

OWN KRYSTAL'S BIKINI
Posted 10/09/2007
Post Rating:

Have we got a deal for you lot of horny bastards!

We have a world exclusive auction that's just been launched on Ebay for a signed, framed bikini that super-hot babe, Krystal has worn! And all money raised will go to a very worthy charity.

This framed piece of Aussie history has been beautifully presented by the lads at Pixel Perfect

The dimensions for the frame are 85cm x 70cm x 4cm and we'll deliver it to you, free of charge!

This auction will be running for 7 days fella's so get in quick!

Simply click on the super-sexy image below to post your bid.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI...603220&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=012

Attachments

• bikini.JPG
    bikini.JPG
    66.5 KB · Views: 315
KRYSTAL CONFESSES Self love, bisexual babes, doing it in public - the ZOO stunner reveals all. NAUGHTIEST REAL GIRLS Australia's hottest real-girl beauties reveal their dirtiest, sexiest secrets...

Attachments

• 2142.jpg
    2142.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 323
Emma has gone more hardcore.

Attachments

• zoo_emma_front_FHM.jpg
    zoo_emma_front_FHM.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 339
Why would anybody want a second hand bikini worn by a two dollar slut or however much an issue of Zoo Weekly costs?

Wiley, why did you fell the need to advertise Krystal and her degrading 'career' path?

Why would anybody want a second hand bikini worn by a two dollar slut or however much an issue of Zoo Weekly costs?

Wiley, why did you fell the need to advertise Krystal and her degrading 'career' path?

The thread is titled "Where are They Now?"

I just think the pictures are a little too graphic. Yes we know Krystal is still doing skanky photo shoots with Zoo, we just really don't need photo evidence. It objectifies women and I really don't think it is appropriate.

Here here. Being attractive is not just about looking good, but personality and morals. She has nothing judging her on BB and subsequently. And she isn't even that attractive.

Well, I'm not trying to be offensive. It is just a commentary on the type of people that get picked to go into the BB house. Susannah and even sweet little Aleisha felt the need to do a photo spread, although just harmless bikini shots. And many others. It seems to be the most popular career path for female HMs and I'm not sure that more "normal" people would take that path. Maybe BB needs to recruit a different type of people.

It'll never happen when they need the ratings so desperately. Nice thought though. I still cannot believe that Aleisha did a spread. Biggest cop out of all.

'Sweet, innocent country girl' one day, skank the next.

Back