Skip to main content

Where Are They Now?

Yeah I'm sure Chris was nice, especially as you saw him in a strip club. What a model citizen. Yuk. I guess he still hasn't changed his chauvinist ways.

I hope the strippers were anorexic, otherwise he would have been abusing them all night long.

He was really nice and answered my questions that i asked him. It was kinda embarrassing because the people i was with didnt know who he was lol they were like "Who??" oh well

The dissappointing part about debating with you cruel&heartless is that it's not even a challenge. Voilà ... your own words as if by black magic reappear to haunt you:

And of course we don't have available as evidence the signature you so hastily deleted, but we have another admission and a reference to the cover up.

Reference: http://forum.behindbigbrother.com/showthread.php?t=26436&page=2

Now, where is this incest fantasy you keep drumming on about?

Yes, I wished I was there to enjoy the company of two talented actresses, because they had such good camaraderie on screen and I would have liked to have met them in real life. God sweetheart, you read too much into things, nothing sexual was mentioned or implied.

''Jan would be a pretty good step-sister to have prancing around the house, it is more than a little interesting.'' There you go Canis.

Zone05, I suppose he could have changed then if he seemed all right, though what a place to meet and talk to him. I feel a little bad no one knew him, he must have felt like a washed up schmuck.

Yes, I wished I was there to enjoy the company of two talented actresses, because they had such good camaraderie on screen and I would have liked to have met them in real life. God sweetheart, you read too much into things, nothing sexual was mentioned or implied.

Lol, that's not what the ravenous tone of your signature indicated the day before lustingly watching the lesbian bradys , but look it's all in the past for the time being, so mum's the word - oh dear not more incest - there I go again. :eek:

As reported today, in the Herald Sun print edition:-

BIG Brother housemate Bodie Czeladka seen partying in Melbourne nightclubs, including Baroq House in Drewery Lane.

Bodie has moved over from Perth in the past two months.

Another Big Brother alumni was out and about yesterday, er, model Heath Tournier at Society restaurant in Bourke St.

Tournier was modelling hats at the Millinery Collection preview for next week's Flemington racecourse event.

He looked like he was coming home on Sunday morning after a big Derby Day.

Heath a hat modeller? Lord, what is the world coming to? And as for Bodie, well I knew he wouldn't amount to much. Thanks Daltrim.

00184564.jpg

Brodie Young and Girlfriend
Event : Gisele Bündchen Ipanema Y IKATU XINGU Launch Party

Photographer : Matt Deller
Credit : TitoMedia.com

00184806.jpg

:rolleyes:

Australias first - Renters Retreat

Event Description : The Renters Retreat, is a campaign that rewards the forgotten victims of Australia’s property crisis - renters. This luxurious haven in Sydney has been created in a boutique 5 star hotel especially for the rentally stressed.

So, we have decided to offer a little R&R by providing Australia's first ever Renters Retreat, a home away from home for the most rentally fatigued.

During October and November, stressed out renters can enjoy a relaxing weekend at the realestate.com.au Renters Retreat. Located on an entire floor of Sydney's newest luxury boutique hotel, The Diamant, the Renters Retreat will provide over 200 Australian renters with a genuine break from the trials of the property hunt.

Photographer : Ben Symons
Credit : TitoMedia.com

I don't even know who it is! Someone fill me in? Is it BB6 Krystal??

She's really got that Olsen twin look happening, hasn't she? Not a fan of it myself...

No it's the same, it's just your eyes playing tricks on you.

Not to mention the last photo is a close up. "Closeup = more detail" + "red lipstick" + "lack of lighting = shadow under lips" = perceived enlargement.

If you look really carefully they're exactly the same.
That's why I said "how?".

Not that I care 1 bit about what this young girl does to herself. It's her body and she's free to do with it as she chooses. Whether that's setting a bad example to other girls is an altogether different topic and really says more about the other persons in question, rather than Krystal using some kinda mind ray to hypnotise these other girls into following her ways.

And it really opens up a can of worms that is society, what it's doing and where it's going.

But enough about pumped lips.

Back