Skip to main content

Where Are They Now?

I think she looks a bit different.. she still is pretty but definitely more prettier last year.

edit:

Also some other Chris news

I told him about this forum, so lets see if he comes on here. I doubt it but you know :p

Last edited:
Could just be the shade of lippie.

It's more than just lippie. She looks completely unnatural now.

In BB06, only her boobs looked fake. These days, it's her boobs, her lips, her hair......her face looks a lot thinner. She looks like a different person.

It's not good.

In the second shot she almost looks like a younger Natalie Imbruglia(sp?)....

00185141.jpg

James Davies, Marc De Costa and Danielle Foote
Get It Out Or Get Out Party held at Ruby Rabbit

Photographer : Kai Godeck
Credit : TitoMedia.com

Is it me, or has she put on weight?

She was looking a bit underweight last time we saw her. Not a bad thing if she's chucked on a kilo or two.

Yeah, that's in the house though, I meant recent photos of her (go back a few pages). Not that underweight, just a bit.

Boy, it tickled our fancy

October 08, 2007 12:00am

SATURDAY's opening night of Priscilla Queen of the Desert: The Musical has to be one of the most fun soirees Melbourne has seen for a long time.

Not only was the show lavish, but the after-party at the Forum was still pumping at 3am...........

Big Brother runner-up Zach Douglas had a small army of fans asking him what he was up to next.

The Melbourne boy's online corset business will be up and running in about four weeks.

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,22546354-5012974,00.html

*There is a photograph of Zach accompanying this article in the Confidential section of the Herald Sun, unfortunately we don't have a scanner, could anyone else please scan the article and post here, PLEASE

3025.jpg

ZOO's Krystal Calendar 2008

She’s been busting out on the cover of ZOO Weekly on a regular basis since leaving the Big Brother compound and she’s now ready to be nailed...to your wall! Yes that’s right boys, Krystal now has her own calendar which you can enjoy on a monthly basis for 13 months. Yes! 13 months!! 13 glorious months of the hottest poses you’ve seen Australia’s number 1 covergirl ever do!
$17.95 (inc gst)

krystal_calendar.jpg

http://www.zooweekly.com.au/members/viewPost.php?pid=0&aid=3025

From Kate's Blog

.........On friday night Bodie invited us to the opening of Cirque, the new Friday thing at Baroq, which is a club he apparently works for now. He must have moved to Melbourne or something. Who knew?

.......In other news, the lovely Laura came to my house on Saturday night. Cameron and I entertained her on my shoebox-sized patio before we headed off to support our friend Thomas, who was DJing at Area 61... imagine!! He was great... I mean, yes, he looked like he was going to be sick all over the decks... the poor lamb had eaten a bad sausage or something and spent the greater part of the night doubled over in pain...

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?f...en=198BBA35-0581-4C16-ACCE2929E517852F3149704

Big Brothers' Zac and friend
Event : PRISCILLA Melbourne Premiere

00185244.jpg

Photographer : Matt Deller
Credit : TitoMedia.com

THE VEGEMITE TALES
By Melanie Tait
Directed by Bill Buckhurst

'The Venue'
5 Leicester Place
(just off Leicester Square)

Blair McDonough (Dan) - After last year's debut, Blair is looking forward to stepping into the mighty footy boots of Dan. Blair is best known for playing Stuart Parker in the popular Australian soap Neighbours and also for his appearance in the original Australian Big Brother, and the UK's Safari School, The Match and Heartbeat.

[youtubevid]r8hrWluhfT0[/youtubevid]
Blair & Jonathon on Big Brothers Little Brother (BBLB)!

[youtubevid]-878Nc4gzPA[/youtubevid]
The Vegemite vs Marmite Taste-off!

[youtubevid]HLDw_BR4Lv4[/youtubevid]
Blair McDonough on BBC Breakfast
http://www.thevegemitetales.com/

That man is just disgusting, he has single handedly managed to turn me off vegemite for life.

Back