Skip to main content

Where Are They Now?

Big-brother-susannahwebsize.jpg

I deny ever providing any evidence to support your assertion that I had any taste whatsoever! :D

Naturally. I always go the extra mile for my forum-mates! :D

ok admittedly i should have picked up on the fact that you werent serious. my bad. :-| i think i was just a bit upset. I had been watching the media/forums etc waiting for people to hear that he had died and was a little on edge. dammit, i'm usually far smarter than that

HM Appearances

For those wondering if Aleisha and Billy are still together or doing appearances - here is one in Adelaide this weekend......

BBE-2.jpg

Last edited:
They were not even evicted together. :rolleyes:
I will be surprised to know whether they are still together or using their BB house romance as a publicity stunt but actually, parted their ways.

Still together in Melbourne, so why not appear together. It would certainly suit BB organisers and them also.

00182507.jpg

Krystal @ Oxford Art Factory

25/09/2007
Photographer : Kai Godeck
Credit : TitoMedia.com

....but she has a handbag collection I would *kill* for. :D I've seen her with at least 4 different 'Chanel' bags in the last 6 months.

....but she has a handbag collection I would *kill* for. :D I've seen her with at least 4 different 'Chanel' bags in the last 6 months.

Do you stalk her? Where was she last night?

Though back to Krys-TAL, her body looks hideously out of proportion, that fake tan does nothing for her except make her look like some tanned tramp that washed up from Florida and that smile is about as fake as those boobs still.

I need to ask a question? Did Jamie ever do that play he was supposed to either earlier this year or last year? Or was it just a piece of fluff?

Back